What You Should Know
CraniYums Diet was developed by a doctor and is marketed as a craving suppressant and mood elevator. It also claims to help control the appetite, increase energy, promote motivation and boost the users willpower. CraniYums Diet can be used by any adult, male or female, of just about any fitness level. Users are instructed to take one to two of the lozenges three to four times daily. Users should allow the lozenges to dissolve and should never chew or swallow them whole.
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), Velvet Bean (mucuna pruriens seed extract), Tyrosine (as L-tyrosine HCI), L-Glutamine, L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) and Isomalt.
CraniYums Diet contains the ingredient Velvet Bean Extract which is thought to increase dopamine production in turn producing feelings of overall well-being. The ingredient Glutamine may promote healthy digestion, but the body does convert Glutamine into glucose which may turn into fat if the body does not burn it off.
- The CraniYums Diet website offers plenty of literature to support the products claims.
- This product was formulated by a medical doctor who specializes in preventative health and weight loss management.
- CraniYums Diet comes in a lozenge form so it is easy to take and there are also several flavors available.
- This product does not contain caffeine or stimulants.
- CraniYums Diet contains the ingredient Isomalt which may cause certain stomach ailments such as upset stomach and diarrhea.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take CraniYums Diet.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- There are no user testimonials.
- Research shows that CraniYums Diet will interfere with regular hormone production and regular hormone levels.
- There is a blog dedicated to negative experiences with this product.
- CraniYums Diet is expensive when compared to similar products.
- This product may cause drowsiness so users should not drive or perform other potentially dangerous tasks while taking this product.
CraniYums Diet doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the craving suppressing and weight loss supplements available today. CraniYums Diet may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using CraniYums Diet is right for them.