Crave Check Review
What You Should Know
Crave-Check was developed by AdvoCore and is marketed as a craving suppressant and weight loss supplement. It claims the ability to control cravings and appetite, promote intestinal regularity and health, decrease the users caloric intake and help to maintain healthy cholesterol and glucose levels in those who already have healthy levels. Crave-Check states that it can be taken by any adult regardless of gender or fitness level. Users are instructed to take two capsules with lunch or breakfast with a full glass of water and two capsules with dinner with a full glass of water. Users should take the capsules at approximately thirty minutes prior to meals and they may increase their dosage to three capsules if two does not seem like enough. The daily maximum amount is not stated.
Glucomannan, Gelatin, Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide.
Crave-Check on contains one active ingredient, Glucomannan. Glucomannan claims the ability to decrease cholesterol levels in the body, suppress the appetite, help those with Type 2 Diabetes and act as a mild laxative. Glucomannan is water soluble so it absorbs water and when it does this it is said to create a gel like mass that helps to fill up the stomach therefore, allowing the user to feel fuller and eat fewer calories.
- Crave-Check contains only one active ingredient.
- The website for this product is user friendly.
- Online purchasing seems to be secure and safe for potential customers.
- There are no proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in this product.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Crave-Check.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- Crave-Check is relatively expensive when compared to similar products.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee with this product.
- There is no shipping information available for Crave-Check.
- Those who consume too much Glucomannan may eat too little and end up in a calorie deficit.
Crave-Check doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the craving controlling and weight loss supplements available today. Crave-Check may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Crave-Check is right for them.