What You Should Know
CraveStopper was developed by the Health and Wellness Center which was founded by Dr. Eric Berg, a weight loss guru and chiropractor. The Healthy and Wellness Center claims to center their weight loss ideals around natural and herbal medicine. CraveStopper, like many of its competitors, claims to suppress cravings and thus promote weight loss. This product is not a pill, tablet, capsule or drink, but a spray that users are to take orally when they feel they are craving sugar or carbohydrates. It is unclear and not stated whether or not CraveStopper is also supposed to curb other types of cravings, besides sugar cravings and carbohydrate cravings.
The ingredients for CraveStopper are not disclosed.
The claimed herbal ingredients in CraveStopper claim to possess powerful anti-craving properties. They claim that this mix of herbs has been used since the sixth century B.C. CraveStopper also claims that this mix of ingredients is able to block the taste receptor’s on the tongue, temporarily, so that foods that are sweet or rich in carbohydrates do not taste pleasant. Since there is no list of ingredients available though, it is unclear if any of this is possible.
- CraveStopper is said to contain all-natural herbal ingredients and not any harsh chemicals.
- This product is relatively inexpensive when compared to similar products.
- CraveStopper may contain caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as nervousness and nausea may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAID, corticosteroids or certain other medications may not be able to take this product depending on the ingredients.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions may not be able to take CraveStopper depending on its ingredients.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing may not be able use this product depending on its ingredients.
- No list of ingredients is disclosed for CraveStopper.
- It is not stated whether or not there is a satisfaction guarantee for this product.
- There are no user testimonials available for this product.
CraveStopper doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the craving suppressing and weight loss supplements available today. CraveStopper may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using CraveStopper is right for them.