What You Should Know
Cravex is a “natural appetite control” supplement that’s marketed toward men and women who are trying to lose weight. This diet drug is manufactured by Natrol Incorporated, which is based out of California. Their slogan is “Nourishing the Potential of Mind and Body.” Cravex aims to actually reduce the user’s cravings and caloric intake. Similar to many other weight reduction supplements, Cravex is directed to be taken in conjunction with a regular exercise regimen and a reasonable diet.
Some of the primary active ingredients offered in Cravex are Chromium Picolinate (helps regulate blood glucose levels), Garcinia Cambogia Extract (suppresses hunger), Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), Green Tea Extract (boosts metabolic rates), Polyphenois and Caffeine (stimulant and diuretic). There don’t appear to be any customer testimonials offered on the official website. Cravex is directed to be taken 30 minutes prior to each meal (2 capsules each time). Overall, Cravex endeavors to boost energy levels, curb cravings, eliminate excess fat, control carbohydrates and increase the user’s metabolism. There doesn’t appear to be a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee provided on the official website. No free trial samples of Cravex are offered at this time. Cravex dietary supplements sell for $29.99 (90 capsules) via the official website.
List of Ingredients
Chromium Picolinate, Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), Green Tea Extract, Polyphenois, Gelatin Capsules, Silica, Magnesium Stearate and Caffeine.
Cravex is a dietary supplement geared toward women and men wishing to lose excess body fat. This weight loss product aims to assist with anything from boosted energy levels, to curbed cravings, to eliminating excess fat, to controlling carbohydrates and increasing the user’s metabolism. Cravex utilizes active ingredients such as Chromium Picolinate (helps regulate blood glucose levels), Garcinia Cambogia Extract (suppresses hunger), Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), Green Tea Extract (boosts metabolic rates), Polyphenois and Caffeine (stimulant and diuretic). This weight reduction drug sells via the official website for $29.99. No real clinical evidence is offered for Cravex on the manufacturer’s site.
- Cravex can be easily and conveniently purchased via the official website.
- Cravex appears to be suited for men and women alike.
- Cravex comes in an easy-to-take capsule form.
- There are no customer testimonials provided on the official website.
- There is not substantial clinical evidence offered to support the effectiveness of Cravex supplements.
- Cravex doesn’t appear to be offered with a 100 percent money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
- There are no free trial samples of Cravex provided through the official website.
- Some ingredients found in Cravex may not be suitable for some individuals.
- Cravex contains the diuretic, caffeine, which is known for pulling water from the muscles.
Cravex is advertised like many other weight loss supplements. It makes a lot of promises, however, there isn’t any clinical evidence posted on the official website to support these claims. On the bright side, Cravex does aim to regulate blood glucose levels and reduce caloric intake. Then again, it would be nice to see some real customer testimonials offered on the official Cravex website, along with some free trial samples and a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.