Crazy Sexy Diet Review
What You Should Know
Crazy Sexy Diet is a healthy, natural, eating plan to help you lose weight and prevent cancer. The author, Kris Carr was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer in 2003. As a way to keep herself in remission and cancer free, she changed her lifestyle completely. She has not relapsed, and in the years since has been healthier than ever before. She wrote the book to share her experience with others and help them with their battle, too.
List of Ingredients
The Crazy Sexy Diet is a “low fat, vegan program” that focuses on balancing your body’s pH through eating whole foods, raw vegetables, green smoothies, and low glycemic fruits. She says that by greatly reducing, or completely eliminating animal fats and products, you not only boost your immune system but also contribute to your life force, extending your life expectancy.
There are two levels of the diet. 80/20 or 80% alkaline food and 20% acidic food for those who are in bad health or have chronic health issues; or 60/40 or 60% alkaline food and 40% acidic food for those who are in good health or want to maintain their health.
You start the program with a 3 week cleansing of natural foods. There is an optional fasting day once a week to help you cleanse your body even faster. Sample meal plans are provided in the book. Exercise is highly recommended on this program because the body heals itself “eight times faster” when you work out regularly. Carr suggests you should work out at least 35 minutes a day, outside if you can, doing something you really enjoy.
- This program is designed to promote eating more whole foods.
- This program may help with a variety of health conditions.
- There is a complete meal plan for 21 days.
- The plan is flexible so you don’t have to go completely vegetarian or vegan.
- This program requires a complete overhaul of your lifestyle.
- This program will require you to spend more time and money on food and meal preparation.
- This diet will be difficult to stick to when eating out or in social situations.
- This program does not really focus on weight loss.
Crazy Sexy Diet is not just a treatment for cancer. The idea behind it is to help heal the body naturally to rid of it of illness, where you will look better, and feel better. Though weight loss is not the primary goal, those who are overweight will likely see weight loss as a side effect of the plan. Though it can be difficult to change dramatically, it is ideal to make these changes for overall health improvement. Supplements are also encouraged, and the plan is very flexible so you do not have to go completely vegan.