Cut Back Review
What You Should Know
Cut Back was created with the dieter in mind. The supplement focuses primarily on weight management, but claims to increase metabolism and boost energy. Several of the ingredients listed in the supplement are proven to affect weight loss and are ideal for a healthy weight management plan. The rest of the ingredients, not so much.
List of Ingredients
- Acti-Phen Plus
- L Tyrosine
- Citrus Aurantium
Cut Back is a dietary supplement designed to boost energy, increase metabolism, burn fat and suppress appetite. The supplement contains several stimulants that, by design increase heart rate and could potentially lead to health concerns. Looking through the ingredient list, there are only two proven weight loss ingredients present, caffeine and chromium. Unfortunately, the supplement also contains citrus aurantium, cousin to ephedra and an unknown ingredients acti-phen plus. We can only assume this is an ingredient similar to the weight loss supplement phentermine, a powerful supplement banned in the U.S.
The claims associated with Cut Back don’t sit well with us. The reason is there is no scientific evidence the supplement has the ability to substantiate any of the claims. There is also no clinical studies proving otherwise. We did notice customer testimonials, but without before/after pictures, there is no evidence the supplement is effective.
On top of the unsupported claims, Cut Back is expensive. We found the supplement available on the official website for $45. We feel as if the average dieter will not invest in a pricey, unproven dietary aide.
- The supplement is available on the official website.
- Customers can review the ingredient list online.
- The supplement contains proven weight loss ingredient.
- There are customer testimonials available on the website.
- The customer testimonials are not linked to before/after pictures.
- There are no clinical trials associated with the supplement.
- There is no scientific evidence the supplement works as claimed.
- The supplement only contains one proven weight loss ingredient.
- The supplement is expensive.
- International shipping could exceed the cost of the supplement.
Going through the list of claims associated with Cut Back, we noticed the claims make this supplement look like the best diet supplement on the market. The supplement claims to suppress appetite, burn fat, increase metabolism as well as boost energy. Considering the ingredients in the supplement, the company has one right. The amount of stimulants in the supplement will increase energy; to what extent is not known. What we can say is Cut Back a powerful thermogenic supplement and may not be an ideal solution for weight loss. There are no clinical trials or scientific research associated with the product.