What You Should Know
Cut Fat Now is a website that offers the Qingcha Slimming Tea system. This product is touted as the “weight loss secret of the orient.” Apparently it’s an herbal tea from China, and it’s all-natural. Not only does this product aim to assist with weight reduction, but it also provides the user with three times as much energy as normal. While this supplement is big in Asia, it’s supposedly gaining popularity in America. There are a few customer testimonials with photos posted on the website.
According to the official website, Cut Fat Now Qingcha Slimming Tea is “guaranteed to help with weight loss.” An extreme fitness regimen is not required with this tea system. Essentially this product is claimed to boost thermogenesis, burn away unwanted fat, and increase the user’s overall energy throughout the day. Apparently Qingcha Slimming Tea offers the key ingredient Polyphenols (four times as much as green tea). Other than weight loss, this tea removes free radicals from the body. The enzyme that aids with this is Superoxide Dismutase (may also help with digestion). Cut Fat Now Qingcha Slimming Tea is directed to be consumed twice each day 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner. An ample amount of water should also be drunk with this tea each day.
Not available on the official website.
Qingcha Slimming Tea is a Chinese tea product that sells online for $64.99 (60 tea bags). Ingredients like Polyphenols and Superoxide Dismutase are incorporated into Cut Fat Now tea in order to potentially assist with thermogenesis, fat burning, and increased energy levels. Although all ingredients are not revealed for Qingcha Slimming Tea, it is known that this supplement contains caffeine. At this point there doesn’t appear to be any free trial samples of this product offered, however, there is a money-back guarantee offered with Cut Fat Now Qingcha Slimming Tea.
- Qingcha Slimming Tea is offered conveniently online.
- It may assist with thermogenesis.
- The key ingredients for this weight loss product are revealed and discussed.
- The full list of ingredients for Cut Fat Now Qingcha Slimming Tea is not provided on the official website.
- This tea formula sells for $64.99, which is rather high in comparison to most other herbal teas.
- Six to Eight glasses of water are supposed to be consumed each day when taking Qingcha Slimming Tea, which may be a lot for some users.
- There in not much data presented on the Cut Fat Now official website for this supplement.
- This product contains caffeine, which may draw water from the user’s muscles.
When it comes down to it, Qingcha Slimming Tea is not exactly pitched in the best way. While the official website raves about how effective the Cut Fat Now product is, very little information is actually revealed on the tea. On the bright side, there are a few testimonials with photos offered. However, clinical trials are not presented, nor is a full list of ingredients for this tea formula.