What You Should Know
Cuur is a weight loss product that is manufactured by the Scandinavian company Scandinavia Clinical Nutrition. Scandinavia Clinical Nutrition says that Cuur was developed by a world renowned weight loss expert and doctor named Dr Marcin Krotkiewski. The four key active ingredients in Cuur, are Green Tea, Yerba Mate,Coleus Forskohill, and Betula Alba.
The ingredients in Cuur are listed on the official website as: Green Tea, Yerba Mate, Coleus Forskohill and Betula Alba.
The manufacturers of Cuur say that Cuur should be taken as part of the Cuur three-step weight loss program. They tell us that the Cuur three-step weight loss programme consists of first taking the Curr weight loss tablets, which will increase your metabolic rate and thus help you to lose weight. Second, follow the recommended healthy eating tips given by Curr. And finally, third, making a commitment to following a workout program designed by the manufacturers of Curr.
Green Tea, which is one of the ingredients in Cuur, is of course one of the most widely used ingredients in weight loss products on the market today. Coleus Forskohill is a herb that has been traditionally used to treat heart and respiratory problems and is now said to have weight loss properties. Some dieticians warn, however, that Coleus Forskohill may actually cause heart problems. Betula Alba, is derived from the bark of the Birch tree, and is said to have weight loss properties. Finally Yerba Mate, is brewed as a tea in Paraquay and is used to help fatigue and to help with weight loss. There is an official website for Curr and the cost is $39.95 for a months supply.
- There is an official website for Cuur.
- Cuur can be ordered online.
- Curr was developed by a world renowned doctor who specializes in weight loss, and who has written a number of scientific papers on the subject.
- There seems to be no money back guarantee.
- There does not appear to be a free trial sample of Cuur offered to potential first-time users.
- The manufacturers of Cuur provide us with no hard clinical proof that Cuur procures weight loss.
- There have been no controlled, standardized tests carried out on Cuur which prove that it is superior to other weight loss products.
The ingredients in Cuur, include a number of substances widely used in weight loss products on the market today. Green Tea, for example, which is one ingredient featured in Cuur is one of the most widely used ingredients in the weight loss supplement industry. Yerba Mate is also found in a number of products already on the market. We are not sure, therefore, what distinguishes Cuur from other weight loss products for sale, and until we see some solid clinical evidence that it is in some way more effective than these other products for sale, we would probably keep looking.