Cyclical Ketogenic Diet Review
What You Should Know
The Cyclical Ketogenic Diet claims to be one of the most powerful and effective programs available to help users lose weight and build muscle. The programs are tailored to each individual and they seem to be geared towards bodybuilders instead of regular everyday people who are seeking weight loss. The Cyclical Ketogenic Diet focuses on a high protein diet and users seem to only be able to eat mostly high protein foods. Each diet plan includes a personalized training program and an eating plan. All users must adhere to a seven-day schedule that consists of eating six meals everyday and on the weekends they must follow the Carbup plan. The personalized training plans focus on strength training, flexibility training and aerobic exercise and these exercises will be tailored to the individual. There is support available to users who are private clients and this consists of one-on-one consultations as well as once a week forum/chat meetings, but users only have access to the private client area for one month.
Those following the Cyclical Ketogenic Diet can only eat certain types of foods. They can eat all eggs, meat, fish, shellfish and fowl. They can eat certain cheeses and these include blue cheese, cheddar, goat, cream cheese, gouda, mozzarella and swiss cheeses. There is no information on the other foods that they are able to eat.
- The Cyclical Ketogenic Diet does contain a lot of protein which may help some users gain muscle.
- The product is currently unavailable.
- The Cyclical Ketogenic Diet website is poorly developed and seems cheaply made.
- The diet plan seems very difficult and complex.
- The Cyclical Ketogenic Diet website states that the diet has potential side effects, but it does not state what these side effects may be.
- This diet is very restrictive.
- The Cyclical Ketogenic Diet is expensive and users will have to buy their own food in addition to the membership fees.
The Cyclical Ketogenic Diet doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss and weight management diet programs and/or websites today. The Cyclical Ketogenic Diet may not be for everyone because there are no supplements included with any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a diet in which supplements are used and have the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other programs or products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program that works for them because then they are more likely to stick to it. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using the Cyclical Ketogenic Diet is right for them.