What You Should Know
Cyclocal was developed by Spirit Labs and is marketed as a fat burner that also has the potential to block fat from forming in the body and suppress the appetite. This product also claims to boost energy and promote a sense of well-being. Cyclocal claims that it is so powerful that users will not need to change their eating habits or exercise to lose weight quickly and easily. This product is said to work through a three-part process.
There is not list of ingredients available for Cyclocal.
The first of the three-part process that Cyclocal claims to have is fat burning. This process claims that users will lose eight to twelve pounds during this process because the “active ingredients” break down the fat and then burn it off. The second part of the process is boasted to be appetite suppression. Cyclocal claims that this part of the process works on the liver to help it decrease the production of cholesterols and fats which in turn will contribute to more glucose in the brain to tell the body that it’s no longer hungry. The third part of the process claims that it works on the liver as well, telling it to cut back on a liver enzyme called citrate lyase so that it does not allow fat to accumulate so that the body will have less fat stores.
- There are user testimonials posted for Cyclocal.
- Cyclocal may contain caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as muscle tremors and insomnia may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications may not be able to take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions may not be able to take Cyclocal.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing may not be able to take this product.
- Does not encourage a healthy diet or exercise.
- The list of ingredients in Cyclocal is not disclosed.
- This product is expensive when compared to similar products.
Cyclocal doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the fat burning and weight loss supplements available today. Cyclocal may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Cyclocal is right for them.