Cytodyne LLC Review
What You Should Know
CytoMax Sport Energy Drink was developed by the Cytosport sports nutrition company and is marketed as an energy supplement. This product comes in a ready-to-drink form and is not a pill, capsule or tablet. This product seems to have been formulated with athletes and bodybuilders in mind but it is stated that CytoMax Sport Energy Drink can be used by any adult regardless of age or gender.
Citric Acid, Guarana Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Potassium Succinate, L-Glutamin Acid, Magnesium Succinate, Calcium Succinate, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, L Alanine, L-Glutamine, Sodium Citrate, Rutin, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum, Beta Carotene, Ginseng Extract, Quercetin, Beet Powder (for color), Red Cabbage Powder (for color) and Chromium Polynicotinate.
CytoMan Sport Energy Drink contains Guarana Extract which may help to increase the metabolism and burn fat as well as increase energy levels. The ingredient Chromium Polynicotinate may help to promote weight loss and muscle growth. The ingredient Ginseng Extract is said to be beneficial to mental health, increase metabolism and improve a person’s energy and stamina.
- CytoMax Sport Energy Drink may help to temporarily increase energy levels.
- The stimulants in this product may help to boost metabolism.
- CytoMax Sport Energy Drink contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as elevated blood pressure and irritability may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take CytoMax Sport Energy Drink.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee for this product.
- There is no pricing information available for CytoMax Sport Energy Drink.
- This product was not designed specifically to promote weight loss.
- It is not stated how users should use this product and there is no maximum daily amount listed.
CytoMax Sport Energy Drink doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss and energy drinks available today. CytoMax Sport Energy Drink may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using CytoMax Sport Energy Drink is right for them.