CytoSport Evolve Protein Shake Review
What You Should Know
Before you decide on a specific dietary supplement, shake, bar, or pill formula, you should take a moment to ponder your weight loss or fitness goals. If you are like many people, you are trying your best to drop excess body fat, and retain lean muscle tissue. Well, some products that are supposed to assist with this are protein supplements, such as shakes and bars. The specific product we will examine in this review is CytoSport Evolve Protein Shake. You can find this product through online stores like Walgreens for $5.99 (four shakes).
- Calcium Caseinate [From Milk]
- Sodium Caseinate (Milk)
- Milk Protein Isolate
- Vegetable Oil Blend Sunflower and Canola
- Natural And Artificial Flavor
- Potassium Citrate
- Vitamin Mineral Blend
- Digestive Resistant Maltodextrinsoluble Dietary Fiber
- Cellulose Gum
- Soy Lecithin
- Monosodium Phosphate
- Sodium Hexametaphosphate
- Potassium Chloride
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Carrageenan (Red Seaweed)
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
CytoSport Evolve Protein Shake is available in vanilla flavor, and is both gluten and lactose-free. Put simply, this shake is a good source of protein, which helps stave off hunger. It can be consumed twice each day to potentially reduce body fat and improve overall body composition. However, you are expected to consume a diet that is rich in whole foods, and you are supposed to exercise regularly to stay fit.
Each serving of CytoSport Evolve Protein Shake gives you 1.5 grams of Tonalin CLA, which helps your body retain lean muscle mass. You also get 12 grams of protein with each shake, which builds and supports lean muscle tissue. There is 100 calories in each serving, and 2.5 grams of fat. No sugar is added to this formula, which means it should not cause insulin spikes or fat storage.
- This shake offers 12 grams of protein, which is good for muscle mass.
- CytoSport Evolve Protein Shake should help curb your appetite.
- There is no sugar used in this shake.
- This product is not suitable for those allergic to soy.
- There are some customer complaints about the taste of this shake.
- A pill supplement is certainly more convenient for weight loss.
- This product is not the most promising for weight loss.
There are more and more shakes emerging all the time. Needless to say, you do not need to look far for a protein shake or meal-replacement drink. These can be found in common supermarkets, supplement shops, and supercenters across the country. While CytoSport Evolve Protein Shake does provide some CLA and protein, it is not the most ideal choice for fat loss. There are pill supplements out there with proven weight loss ingredients, and they are more convenient to take daily.