Da Vinci Diet Review
What You Should Know
The Da Vinci Diet is a diet that is contained it a book. This book was authored by a Portland, Oregon artist/baker named Stephen Lanzalotta. The Da Vinci Diet consists of eating in a Mediterranean fashion. Those who follow the diet will eat plenty of whole grains, fruits, healthy oils, lean proteins and vegetables. All foods must be fresh and/or homemade according to Lanzalotta. The Da Vinci Diet follows Leonardo Da Vinci’s Golden Rule Ratio which consists of 20% proteins, 52% carbohydrates and 28% fats. Those who embark on this diet must follow the guidelines strictly in order to reap the maximum benefits. The Da Vinci Diet can be used by any adult regardless of gender, age or fitness level to lose weight and for weight management.
The Da Vinci Diet book includes a section that is dedicated to meal plans, a section dedicated to thoroughly explaining the objectives and components of the Da Vinci Diet, a section dedicated to help users learn how to properly stock their pantry and a section dedicated to recipes. This diet does not stress exercise nor does it offer advice on how to develop an exercise program.
- The Da Vinci Diet is very healthy.
- The book that this diet is put forth in is inexpensive and can often be found on other websites as a reduced price.
- Many users claim that the Da Vinci Diet doesn’t differ much from other popular diets such as The Mediterranean Diet.
- This diet requires users to cook meals basically from scratch so it may be too time consuming for those that lead busy lifestyles.
- There is no exercise plan included with the Da Vinci Diet.
- There are several negative customer reviews posted online.
- There are no supplements in this plan that can help to suppress the appetite or burn fat.
The Da Vinci Diet doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss and weight management diet programs and/or books today. The Da Vinci Diet may not be for everyone because there are no supplements included with any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in them so those seeking a diet in which supplements are used that have the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other programs with products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program that works for them because then they are more likely to stick to it. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using the Da Vinci Diet Diet is right for them.