Daily Ultra Matrix Review
What You Should Know
Natural Factors PGX Daily Ultra Matrix is a dietary supplement that helps individuals lose weight by removing the water from the food you are eating, thereby multiplying the volume of the food. This has the effect of making your fuller for a longer amount of time resulting in a stabilized blood sugar level and secretion of insulin. The intent is to control the highs and lows of blood sugar levels which typically cause a person to eat more food.
PGX (PolyGlycopleX) Proprietary Blend 1500mg: Highly purified fiber blend: Konjac-mannan (Amorphophallus konjac) (root), Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum, Medium Chain Triglycerides (from purified coconut oil) 1200 mg. Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto, carob), yellow beeswax, soy lecithin.
Natural Factors PGX Daily Ultra Matrix is used to promote your body’s natural ability to digest food in such a way that levels off your blood glucose levels allowing you to achieve and maintain the right weight for you. The price for the product is approximately $40 for a 120 count softgel bottle. You can also purchase them in a bottle of 240 count softgel for a price of approximately $50. It is suggested that you stay within a 1-2 softgel with meals daily and slowly work you way to taking 5-6 per meal per day. Natural Factors PGX Daily Ultra Matrix comes in a variety of sizes and can be found easily online at many vendors. Using this product promotes a fast weight loss in combination with good eating habits and proper exercise.
- Natural Factors PGX Daily Ultra Matrix works gradually allowing your body to adjust to the changes.
- The product is easily located and purchased without prescription from a physician.
- The dosage can be adjusted based on the individual’s needs.
- There are no serious side effects with the supplement.
- Natural Factors PGX Daily Ultra Matrix can have a harsh affect on the digestive system if the dosage is not correct.
- The product can easily become a crutch for proper eating habits and exercise.
- The product can be fairly costly when you reach ultimate level of usage (5-6 softgels per meal per day).
- Can cause severe bloating.
- If not taken with plenty of water, it can cause severe constipation.
Natural Factors PGX Daily Ultra Matrix may help individuals find a balance in their blood glucose levels reducing a desire to eat when on the blood sugar roller coaster ride. It also can help regulate some individual’s digestive system and could work to reduce the amount of cravings many people have for sweets and other non-healthy items. The product should be taken under supervision of a physician or at least discussed with the physician and care should be taken to drink plenty of fluids while using the product. Starting slowly in dosage is essential to fending off digestive issues relating to the supplement.