Dancers Body Workout Review
What You Should Know
The Dancers Body Workout is an exercise program that is presented on a DVD. It was developed by Patricia Moreno and is a dance routine that is considered an aerobic workout. The routine is centered around jazz dancing. The Dancers Body Workout states that it is good for burning fat and calories as well as improving flexibility, enhancing strength and boosting balance and mindfulness. This DVD was produced by and is distributed by Gaiam Studios in December of 2006.
The Dancers Body Workout is said to concisely and completely explain each move so that users can easily transition and do them properly. The DVD includes a personal interview with Patricia Moreno to help users better understand the program as well as get to know the instructor. The Dancers Body Workout Video is sixty minutes long and it comes in English. The instructor, Patricia Moreno, was voted “Best Instructor” by two magazines; New York Magazine and Allure Magazine. Fitness Magazine also recognizes Patricia Moreno as “Best New Dance Talent”.
- Patricia Moreno, the creator of the Dancers Body Workout, is a recognized dance instructor.
- This video focuses on several different types of exercise while providing an effective cardiovascular workout.
- The Dancers Body Workout DVD is sold on several websites so it is not hard to find it at a discounted price.
- Many users have complained that the music in the Dancers Body Workout video is difficult to dance to and that the music is quite boring.
- Some customers feel that Patricia Moreno moves to quickly between moves so it may be difficult for beginners.
- Several customers state that the cover box in which the video comes in is misleading and leads potential customers to think it is a ballet instruction video.
- The Dancers Body Workout does not offer personal guidance.
- This is only a video so no nutritional guidance is provided.
- There are no fat burning or appetite suppressants included.
The Dancers Body Workout doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the exercise videos available today. The Dancers Body Workout may not be for everyone because there are no supplements included with any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in them so those seeking a diet in which supplements are used that have the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other programs with products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program that works for them because then they are more likely to stick to it. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using the Dancers Body Workout is right for them.