What You Should Know
The Daoist Dietetics Diet focuses on the consumption habits of the Daoist monks. The Daoist monks eat in a way to help them progress towards mortality. The Daoist monks feel that food should be categorized as foods that should be eaten and goods that should not be eaten. The Daoist Dietetics Diet is considered an holistic diet and it claims that it can help users maximize their willpower and defeat cravings and lack of motivation.
The Daoist Dietetics Diet bases its approach on Taoist teachings. It also attempts to balance Yin and Yang. It encourages herb and mineral supplements, but is strict on the ones it allows. Those who choose to follow the Daoist Dietetics Diet will need to fast occasionally. They will follow a predominantly vegetarian diet. They will also need to practice meditation as well as some breathing techniques. The Daoist Dietetics Diet does require herbal combinations, but these herbal combinations do not include Hoodia Gordonii or any other known appetite suppressants. It also does not include any known fat burners.
- The Daoist Dietetics Diet takes an holistic approach to weight loss and weight management.
- This diet encourages users to practice portion control and restraint.
- The Daoist Dietetics Diet seems like it may promote overall well-being and health.
- This diet encourages users to develop self-discipline, intent to plan and moderation.
- The Daoist Dietetics Diet is not specifically designed to help people lose weight.
- Those of certain religions may take offense to the guidelines in this diet plan.
- The Daoist Dietetics Diet does not include any fat burning or appetite suppressing supplements.
- There is no exercise plan included with this diet plan.
- The Daoist promotes controlling cravings, but does exactly address this issue.
- The herbal combinations that are required in this diet seem difficult and complicated.
The Daoist Dietetics Diet doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss and weight management diet programs today. The Daoist Dietetics Diet may not be for everyone because there are no supplements included with any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in them so those seeking a diet in which supplements are used that have the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other programs with products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program that works for them because then they are more likely to stick to it. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using the Daoist Dietetics Diet is right for them.