Dare To Lose Review
What You Should Know
Dare to Lose was created by Dr. Shari Lieberman with the help of Nancy Bruning. It is a diet book that is targeted to women who are seeking a long-term solution to weight loss through a four-step program. Dare to Lose claims to help women increase their metabolism, develop a proper and healthy diet and increase lean muscle mass. The Dare to Lose is a book that explains how to develop a healthy diet and fitness plan. This program does not offer a quick and easy solution to weight loss. It claims to teach women how to eat better, exercise more and reduce stress so that they can lose the weight and keep it off because the changes they make to their diet, exercise attitude and life are permanent.
Dare to Lose has 386 pages and comes as a paperback. It guides women to develop a low-calorie diet and helps them develop a fat burning and muscle building exercise routine. It also claims to help women learn about which all-natural supplements to take to achieve their weight loss goals. Dare to Lose also includes guidance on stress reduction strategies.
- Dare to Lose seems to focus on developing a healthy diet and exercise routine.
- This is not a fad diet and it requires followers to set realistic weight loss and fitness goals.
- There are little to no user testimonials available for Dare to Lose.
- Users will most likely need to read all 368 pages before they can begin the program.
- Some of the supplements could be dangerous for some users and the book doesn’t go into detail on the potential dangers.
- Dare to Lose may not be a good fit for certain lifestyles.
- This is only a book and there is no one on one consultations or support.
- There is no possibility to network with other Dare to Lose users.
Dare to Lose doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss and weight management diet programs and books available today. Dare to Lose may not be for everyone because there are no supplements included with any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in them so those seeking a diet in which supplements are used that have the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other programs with products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program that works for them because then they are more likely to stick to it. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Dare to Lose is right for them.