What You Should Know
The DDR Diet is more famously known as the Dance Dance Revolution Diet. This diet revolves around the popular video game, Dance Dance Revolution. This game has preselected choreography and songs and the users stand on mat and use their feet and try to step wherever the mat lights up. Since this game was such as hit when it came out it was decided that a diet program should be based on it. The DDR Diet may not be a good choice for those who are severely overweight because injury may occur. It is more geared towards younger people who are only overweight and not obese.
The DDR Diet can be used by just about anyone, but it is a smarter investment for those who already own an Xbox, a PlayStation 2 or a Nintendo Wii. All systems have different versions of Dance Dance Revolution and of these versions there are different features. Some versions of the game come with the option to challenge people online and they can use an EyeToy webcam in order to watch their competitors. Some versions allow up to four players at a time.
- The DDR Diet is relatively inexpensive if someone already owns an Xbox, PlayStation 2 or a Nintendo Wii.
- This is a video game so exercising may be more fun therefore, people are more likely to stick with it.
- If users want to compete or challenge another person they can get a version of the game that allows this.
- The DDR Diet does not focus on a well-developed fitness plan.
- This diet does not focus on nutrition.
- The DDR Diet may not be suitable for people who are of a certain size.
- Adults may not find this diet appealing.
- If a person does not already own one of the game systems then it can be expensive.
The DDR Diet doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the dancing exercise programs available today. The DDR Diet may not be for everyone because there are no supplements included with any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in them so those seeking a diet in which supplements are used that have the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other programs with products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program that works for them because then they are more likely to stick to it. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using the DDR Diet is right for them.