What You Should Know
Death by Diet is a book written by Robert Barefoot. This book seems to offer some unconventional and controversial ideas on health and fitness. He also makes claims about how the health industry is tied to the government. Death by Diet also delves into how food effects the body and it also gives some basic advice on health. This is not a diet plan, but a book that discusses health and why some people may have bad health when compared to those who are healthy.
Death by Diet is a 190-page book. It is a sequel to the book The Calcium Factor. Death by Diet tries to explain how many of the degenerative disease are often caused by mineral and vitamin deficiencies and that dieting can contribute to these mineral and vitamin deficiencies. Robert Barefoot takes a mild political approach and blames the government for the lack of preventative medicines. He also blames the government for promoting potentially dangerous pharmaceutical drugs that he feels are causing more problems than they are fixing them.
- The Death by Diet book does cite some research in it.
- This book is inexpensive when compared to similar books.
- There are some customer reviews posted for this book.
- The author of Death by Diet encourages users to buy his other book throughout the text of this book.
- This book does not encourage exercise nor does it stress the importance of it.
- The Death by Diet book does not include any recipes.
- The author tries to con people into buying his other book by saying that they will get more benefits and results if they do.
- The Death by Diet book has no editorial review.
- There is no background information available on the author of this book.
- There are no excerpts posted from the Death by Diet book.
Death by Diet doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the anti-diet, diet program books available today. Death by Diet may not be for everyone because there are no supplements included with any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in them so those seeking a diet in which supplements are used that have the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other programs with products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program that works for them because then they are more likely to stick to it. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using the Death by Diet book is right for them.