What You Should Know
You will not have to look far to find a dietary supplement for weight loss nowadays. Especially since there are countless over-the-counter diet formulas marketed online and on television. Among the many is Decatrim. This is a weight loss pill that incorporates 10 different active ingredients to aid with fat reduction and calorie burning. Like several other supplements on the market today, Decatrim is claimed to help users shed up to 10 pounds in a mere 10 days time.
As for the core ingredients offered in Decatrim, they are revealed as ThermoDiamine (reduces body fat), Razberi-K (aids with fat burning), FucoPure (increases the user’s metabolism), ForsLean (improves lean muscle mass), Guggul EZ 100 (helps regulate normal blood lipid levels), BioPerine (assists with nutrient absorption), Green Tea Extract (may increase energy), Capsaicin (prevents free radical damage), Synephrine HCL (suppresses appetite), and DHEA (supports thyroid health). In order to assist dieters and consumers with common questions, there is an FAQ section presented on the main website.
List of Ingredients
ThermoDiamine, Razberi-K, FucoPure, ForsLean, Guggul EZ 100, BioPerine, Green Tea Extract, Capsaicin, Synephrine HCL, and DHEA.
Decatrim is a diet pill suited for men and women 18 and older. A single bottle of this formula sells for $39.95, which is a one-month supply. Although there are no directions provided on the official website, Decatrim is likely directed to be taken daily. This product does come with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, and there is a convenient 1-800 number found on the website for ordering. A number of testimonials appear on the official website, but there are no warnings posted for Decatrim. As far as weight loss results are concerned, they vary from person to person.
- No prescription is needed for Decatrim weight loss pills.
- There is a convenient 1-800 number given on the website for ordering.
- Several testimonials are posted on the website for review.
- There are no mentioned side effects for Decatrim, but this does not mean there are none.
- The combination of the ten active ingredients in this diet pill may cause bad reactions in some dieters.
- The official website is not very informative, and lacks information on the manufacturer.
- There are no instructions provided for taking Decatrim.
- Regular exercise is not encouraged with this diet formula.
In the end, Decatrim does not come across as a very safe diet product. While it is certainly nice to see a slew of active ingredients used in this weight reduction supplement, it would be nice to see some information on the manufacturer, as well as any warnings that may apply to people with health conditions. There are several other diet products available that do not lack this information.