What You Should Know
The Deerfield Diet was created by Dr. Monte J. Meldman and is marketed as a regimented way of eating. Dr. Monte J. Meldman is a psychiatrist from Chicago, Illinois. This program consists of modifying how one eats and that’s it. The theory behind the Deerfield Diet was to teach people to appreciate life and their bodies and only eat to increase health and well-being. This diet is extremely restrictive and it requires users to eat alone so that they do no become consumed by envy and gluttony. Users will need to cut out many healthy foods from their diet in order to properly follow the Deerfield Diet. It is stated that any adult can use this program regardless of fitness level, age or gender.
The Deerfield Diet allows users to eat ten calories for every ten pounds of weight. It is stated that users must follow a strict eating plan and that they do not have to exercise.
- There is an email address and a toll-free number posted on the Deerfield Diet website.
- This diet requires users to eat plenty of healthy proteins and vegetables.
- To access the Deerfield Diet is free, but users will still need to buy groceries.
- The Deefield Diet website offers very little information on the diet.
- There are no users testimonials posted about this diet.
- The Deerfield Diet may not be suitable for long-term weight loss.
- Users are encouraged to eat alone so that they do not succumb to gluttony and envy.
- The Deerfield Diet is very restrictive and requires users to avoid many healthy and essential foods.
- This diet requires all users to consume the same amount of calories and does not take individuality into consideration.
- The website is set up like a journal and it is very unprofessional.
- The Deerfield Diet does not promote or encourage exercise.
- Those with certain vitamin and mineral deficiencies should not use this diet program.
The Deerfield Diet doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the extreme weight loss programs available today. The Deerfield Diet may not be for everyone because there are no supplements included with any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in them so those seeking a diet in which supplements are used that have the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other programs with products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program that works for them because then they are more likely to stick to it. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using the Deerfield Diet is right for them.