97% of all dieters just want a product that works. Yeah, we find it interesting that the other 3% don’t agree. So we spent some time researching and writing a detailed review of Demograss, examining the side effects, ingredients, scientific research and customer service quality. Moreover, we sorted through countless user responses from around the web. Finally, we compressed all of the data and feedback we found to give you the info you need.
What You Need To Know
To start, Demograss is a Mexican weight-loss supplement that is available online. The ingredients are white tea leaf, red tea seed, dandelion stem, yarrow, water plantain, aloe vera, guarana fruit, horehound, tlanchalagua, bromelina, orange leaf, zarzaparrilla, flax seed, cocolmeca, milenrama, prickly pear cactus and alisma root. This product is supposed to help you lose weight naturally. More specifically, it claims to help reduce appetite, burn off fat, clean the kidneys and minimize constipation. In order to use it, you take one capsule each day after breakfast.
It looks like Demograss has been available since 2011. It sells via the official website for $26. This supplement claims to help you drop 4-15 pounds each month and only natural ingredients are used, but read on…
Adverse Effects –”Watch Out?”
The first issue we considered with Demograss ingredients was the potential for adverse reactions. According to our Research Editor, “The official website states use can lead to constipation, dizziness, nausea, loose stool, sleeplessness and even vomiting. This is not something dieters should take lightly.”
One customer complained, “Just another weight-loss scam product that does absolutely nothing but give you extreme stomach cramps and diarrhea.”
“I had muscle spasms and was not able to stand. My eyes bulged so bad, PEOPLE it’s not worth it,” said another user.
Scroll below for one of the best products we’ve seen over the last year.
User Complaints – “Not a Good Sign”
There are several customer complaints posted online for Demograss capsules. One dieter commented, “No good for me, gave me diarrhea for a whole week and muscle aches, didn’t feel good, I got all side effects of this product.”
Another user stated, “After taking a pill a day for a couple of days I started feeling bloated, constant headaches, tired, and constipated (in which my bowel movement was fine before taking these pills).”
Our extensive research has shown if there is an individual facet of a weight-loss product or diet system that is quite problematic (too many user complaints, side effects, a really high price) the likelihood of prolonged success is very low. So, if Demograss capsules do leave dieters unhappy, this could be troublesome.
The Science – “Clincally Proven?”
After reviewing the official website for Demograss, we concluded that there is no clinical research that supports this weight-loss supplement. We took a close look at the ingredients used and it’s clear that Demograss is not backed by any real science. Since we at DietSpotlight need to see studies that give a product support and this formula just doesn’t have that going for it.
The Bottom Line – Does Demograss Work?
So, what do we have to say about this one? It’s good to see that Demograss capsules contain natural plant extracts, but there are clearly a lot of customer complaints regarding this supplement, which gives us pause when considering whether or not to recommend it to dieters. We’re also concerned about adverse effects and the fact that there’s no science to back up weight-loss claims.
Dieters who wish to slim down and get rid of excess body fat, we advise you to select a diet supplement that uses clinically proven weight-loss ingredients, does not lead to harmful side effects and comes with great customer service.
Among the best products we’ve seen in 2015 is one called Leptigen. It uses a unique blend of four proven ingredients, which have been shown in documented scientific research to help speed up fat loss and ignite metabolism. Also, we can’t locate any talk of negative side effects and customer reviews around the web express people are seeing solid results.
It helps that the company is so confident in the formula behind Leptigen that they’re offering a Special Trial Offer, which is a positive sign.