DetoxuFREE72 is 72-hour detox phase pill that is sold along with a product called Apidexin. It is not clear from the website what company manufactures these products or where it is based. DetoxuFREE72 can be received free from the Apidexin official website by ordering Apidexin, or it can be purchase separately from other online retailers. Apidexin and DetoxuFREE72 are marketed as weight loss aids.
The main ingredients in DetoxuFREE72 are dandelion root, burchu, uva ursi and milk thistle. At least one of these ingredients is known as a diuretic, which may contribute to weight loss through water loss. However, losing weight by diuretics is dangerous and may cause sever dehydration. Furthermore, any weight loss through water will be regained when the product ceases to be used.
DetoxuFREE72’s website claims that its product and Apidexin can cause you to “lose 4-7 pounds per week effortlessly.” There are many customer testimonials on the website, however company contact information is not provided. There are also no free samples and no satisfaction guarantees given for this product.
List of Ingredients
Dandelion root, burchu, uva ursi and milk thistle.
DetoxuFREE72 is provided free from the Apidexin official website by ordering Apidexin, or it can be purchase separately from other online retailers like ebay for as low as $7. Apidexin and DetoxuFREE72 do not come with any money-back guarantees or refund offers. There is no contact address for this company, and every link on the website goes to the same homepage.
- DetoxuFREE72 are readily available from several online retailers.
- There are customer testimonials provided for Apidexin and DetoxuFREE72.
- DetoxuFREE72 are not scientifically proven to be more effective than other types of detoxification products on the market.
- DetoxuFREE72 does not come with any refund offers or satisfaction guarantees.
- This does not seem to be a healthy or sustainable weight loss system, since it does not encourage a healthy diet or fitness regimen along with using its product.
- DetoxuFREE72 is not meant for long-term use.
DetoxuFREE72 are pills that are provided free along with the purchase of Apidexin on its official website. Apidexin and DetoxuFREE72 are marketed as weight loss aids. These products’ effectiveness has not been proven, and the lack of information about the company or any product guarantees does not instill much trust in this product. Also, the exaggerated marketing claims of this product “lose 4-7 pounds per week effortlessly” are not credible based on the ingredients of the products.