Dex 975 Review
What You Should Know
BDI Marketing began back in 1981 and is a supplement distributor that offers categories like Asthma Relief, Energy And Lifestyle, Sexual Enhancers, and Weight Management. Under the Weight Management line you’ll find a supplement called Dex 975. This is essentially a diet product that’s claimed to assist with appetite suppression, fat burning, increased energy levels, and improved calorie burning. A single bottle of Dex 975 Fat Burner sells though the official website for $19.99 for 100 capsules. There are no smaller sizes sold through the website.
As with many diet drugs these days, there are several active ingredients incorporated into Dex 975 Fat Burner supplements. Sadly there are no success stories or before and after photos provided on the official website, nor is there a guarantee of any kind mentioned for Dex 975 capsules. In regards to a healthy diet plan and regular exercise, neither are addressed with the taking of Dex 975 Fat Burner capsules.
Chromium, L-Carnitine HCI, White Willow Bark, Cayenne, Guggul, Asian Ginseng, Niacin, Bitter Orange Peel Extract, Ginger, Yohimbe Extract and Caffeine.
Dex 975 Fat Burner is an oral supplement that can be taken daily by men and women who’re trying to shed excess body fat. Not only does this diet drug aim to burn away unwanted fat and calories, but it additionally endeavors to curb the user’s hunger and food cravings. At this point there is no clinical research posted on the official website to support the claims made about Dex 975 Fat Burner. However, since the ingredients are listed out for consumer review, it’s easier to determine if allergies pertain to this product.
- It’s a cinch to attain Dex 975 Fat Burner capsules online, and without a doctor’s prescription.
- All of the major ingredients found in this supplement are revealed on the website.
- Dex 975 Fat Burner capsules contain caffeine, which is a known diuretic that will likely draw water off of the user’s muscles.
- There is no 100% money back guarantee posted on the website.
- In regards to warnings for Dex 975 Fat Burner, some may apply, however, none are mentioned.
- There is no real clinical support offered on the website for this diet product.
- Unlike many other brands, Dex 975 Fat Burner is not supported by before/after photos of past users, nor are there any written testimonials.
Dex 975 Fat Burner is pitched in a fairly generic fashion. Although the ingredients are listed out, and the product is claimed to suppress hunger and burn off fat/calories, there is no displayed proof of this. Naturally it would be nice to see some testimonials and clinical findings posted on the website to support the overall effectiveness and results from Dex 975 Fat Burner.