Dexatrim Max Daytime Appetite Control Review
What You Should Know
A major aspect of weight loss is how many calories you consume each day. The fewer calories you eat, the more likely you are to shed unwanted pounds. This is why there are so many weight loss pills, tablets, and capsule formulas on the market today that endeavor to suppress appetite. In this review, we will focus on one weight loss product that is claimed to work all day long. It is Dexatrim Max Daytime Appetite Control. You can find this formula through local stores like Walgreens and Walmart. It retails for $24.99, but the price may vary depending on the dealer.
- Vitamin B610.0mg
- Vitamin B1260.0mcg
- Pantothenic Acid25.0mg
- Asian Ginseng Root Standardized Extract250.0mg
- Green Tea and Oolong Tea Standardized Leaf Extracts
- Epigallocatechin Gallate
Dexatrim Max Daytime Appetite Control is pitched as a multi-action supplement that offers extended-release. This formula is claimed to boost your energy levels and improve your metabolism. It additionally endeavors to suppress hunger throughout the day, and relieve stress. One or two caplets of this formula can be taken each day. Just so you know, Dexatrim Max Daytime Appetite Control is stated to be free of Ephedra.
As for the active ingredients used in this diet product, these are revealed as EGCG from Green Tea Extract, Chromium, Caffeine, Ginseng, and Vitamin B. High levels of Caffeine are used in this product to potentially increase the metabolism and energy levels. Ginseng is supposed to fight fatigue throughout the day. Chromium is added to encourage fat burning and suppress appetite. As for Vitamin B, it is incorporated to energize the body and reduce stress levels.
- The key ingredients used in Dexatrim Max Daytime Appetite Control are listed and explained on dealer websites.
- This diet product comes in a simple and convenient caplet form.
- There are some negative user reviews posted online for this product.
- High levels of Caffeine are found in this diet supplement.
- One dieter stated that Dexatrim Max Daytime Appetite Control made her eat more food.
- This product may lead to side effects like jitteriness and trouble sleeping.
- There is no mention of a satisfaction guarantee with this product.
Choose your diet products wisely. After all, some over-the-counter pills and supplements may lead to side effects, due to all of the stimulants used in them. While it is certainly nice to see that Dexatrim Max Daytime Appetite Control does not contain Ephedra, this product is still loaded with stimulants like Caffeine. Therefore we do not recommend this formula for healthy weight reduction. Luckily there are plenty of other weight loss products on the market to choose from.