What You Should Know
Dexatrim is a diet pill that claims to use “all-natural ingredients” to suppress the user’s appetite. This dietary capsule aims to burn fat and calories at a higher rate than the body would normally. Dexatrim is recommended for use with a healthy diet and sufficient exercise in order to be effective. Dexatrim sells in most drugstores and superstores across the country for $19.95. This is a 60 capsule supply. This product is to be taken daily and the portion depends upon the specific variation of Dexatrim.
There are four different kinds of Dexatrim supplements. These are known as “Dexatrim Natural” (increases body’s ability to burn calories and fat), “Dexatrim Max” (evening appetite control to potentially reduce snack cravings), “Dexatrim Max New and Improved” (appetite suppressant works faster by dissolving in five minutes) and “Dexatrim Max2O” (effervescent tablets are combined with water to be taken anywhere). Some Dexatrim products contain ingredients like caffeine, such as Dexatrim Max2O and Dexatrim Max. Dexatrim is additionally gluten-free and does not contain ephedrine. Dexatrim is stated to be taken in the early morning or early afternoon to achieve the best results. The official website offers some “healthy living tips,” as well as coupons on Dexatrim supplements.
List of Ingredients
Common key ingredients found in Dexatrim products are green tea leaf, cocoa and caffeine, along with several vitamins and minerals.
No full list is given.
Dexatrim is a dietary supplement that’s sold in pill or capsule form to be taken orally with water. This diet product endeavors to “suppress hunger” and assist with the burning of calories and fat throughout the day. Dexatrim is supposed to be taken with a healthy diet plan and regular exercise in order to be effective. This supplement incorporates primary ingredients like green tea leaf (helps burn calories) and cocoa. You can choose from several forms of Dexatrim, such as Dexatrim Max, Dexatrim Natural, Dexatrim Max2O and Dexatrim Max “New and Improved.”
- The official Dexatrim website offers a convenient FAQs section.
- Dexatrim can be easily and conveniently purchased in most local drugstores.
- The usage of Dexatrim is fairly simple considering it comes in capsule form.
- Dexatrim has been on the market for many years.
- Some Dexatrim products contain caffeine, which is known for pulling water off of the body, resulting in only temporary weight loss.
- The official Dexatrim website has not posted any substantial clinical research.
- Testimonials are absent from the official Dexatrim website.
- It may be tough to determine which of the many Dexatrim supplements actually could benefit you.
- Some ingredients found in Dexatrim may be harmful to some users.
- The Dexatrim website doesn’t appear to offer a money-back guarantee of any sort.
- May cause jitters in some individuals. (See reader comments.)
Some dieters may be intrigued by Dexatrim supplements since they’ve been around for many years now. However, this doesn’t mean that these diet capsules will benefit you with your weight loss. Some users may even claim that regular exercise and a healthy diet produces the same results without the usage of Dexatrim. In the end, this dietary supplement may raise more questions and concerns in the long run. Especially since no clinical research, consumer testimonials or money-back guarantees are offered on the official website. Before choosing Dexatrim, you owe it to yourself and your new diet to check out all the options that the current diet market has to offer first.