What You Should Know
Dexyfen is a supplement produced and marketed by GNC, or General Nutrition Company. It is an appetite suppressant and metabolic stimulator so you will also burn more fat. If you are looking for a fat burner and appetite suppressant combination supplement to help you reach your weight loss goals, read this review to learn more about the product and how it works.
List of Ingredients
Dexyfen contains the following ingredients:
- Caffeine (as caffeine anhydrous)
- Pausinystalia yohimbe (bark)
- Oryza sativa (seed)
- Mentha haplocalyx (leaf)
- Zanthoxylum piperitum (fruit)
Dexyfen contains several different ingredients, but they are all natural. Caffeine anhydrous is a form of caffeine that has been dehydrated for a stronger concentration. Yohimbe bark is used as a sexual enhancer, but it is also a stimulant that can help increase the metabolism. Oryza sativa is a type of rice, rich in antioxidants that can help combat against disease, as well as healthy fatty acids that can help transport fat from the body. Mentha haplocalyx leaf is a member of the mint family with several medicinal uses, but in the case of this formula, it is used for its diuretic properties, to help flush excess water from the body. Zanthoxylum piperitum is a natural herb, traditionally used to treat stomach pain, but in the case of this supplement, is designed to help promote healthy digestion.
- Dexyfen is an all natural formula.
- This product has several positive reviews from customers.
- Dexyfen contains more than one stimulant, so those who are sensitive may want to avoid taking the product within several hours of bedtime. It can disrupt sleep cycles, cause headaches, jitters, and irritability.
- Diuretics pull water from the body, which may lead to dehydration. Water weight loss is temporary and though it will produce results on the scale, will not be like fat loss.
- This product is not recommended to use for more than 8 consecutive weeks without a break in between.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- This supplement is $57 for a monthly supply, which makes it expensive for a lot of people.
Dexyfen claims to be an appetite suppressant, but we do not see anything in the formula that acts an appetite suppressant. There are several different stimulants in the formula that will help with burning fat. However, without the balanced diet and regular exercise program, the supplement will not do much work. No supplement will do all the work for you. It is plausible you will see weight loss results with this product, but after a full 8 week cycle, you may not be able to keep the weight off while you are on your off cycle.