What You Should Know
The manufacturers of the weight loss product Diabetisyn tell us that it is a product that will help users lose weight by stabilising the body’s blood sugar levels. They say that a major cause of diabetes and also weight gain is unstable blood sugar levels. There is a strong resemblance between the name of this product and the word Diabetes. Those searching for a weight loss product could also imply from the name of this product that it is also suitable for those who have diabetes. However the only person who is qualified to give advice regarding weight loss if you suffer from diabetes is your family physician.
The ingredients in Diabetisyn are Gymnema Sylvestre, Cinnamon Garcinia Cambogia, Glucomannan and Chromium.
The ingredients in Diabetisyn are ingredients that are found in a whole host of other weight loss products on the market today. Gymnema Sylvestre is an herb native to the tropical rain forests of South and Central India that has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat obesity. It has now been approved by the Indian Government for the treatment of high cholesterol, obesity and lipid disorders. Garcinia Cambogia is a tree native to South India, and Hydroxycitric acid is derived from the fruit, and rind of this tree. Hydroxycitric acid is said to be an appetite suppressant. However, some experts urge caution with the use of Hydroxycitric acid. They say that it should not be taken by anyone suffering from Alzheimer’s or any kind of Dementia, and also that it is not suitable for anyone who has diabetes.
Glucomannan, which is also present in Diabetisyn, is derived from the root of the Kojac. It is a fibre that absorbs water and creates a gel like mass in the stomach that theoretically produces a feeling of fullness. One hundred and twenty capsules of Diabetisyn can be purchased for $50.
- A full list of ingredients is available for Diabetisyn.
- Diabetisyn can be ordered directly on line.
- Gymnema Sylvester, which is present in Diabetisyn, is approved by the Indian Government for use in cases of obesity.
- Diabetisyn is not the only weight loss product on the market to contain Gymnema Sylvestre and Garcinia Cambogia.
- There is no money back guarantee for Diabetisyn.
- A number of experts now say that weight loss products which contain Garcinia Cambogia should not be taken by anyone with any form of dementia or diabetes.
- Anyone using a weight loss system that relies on appetite suppresants (such as Glucomannan) should be careful to still get necessary nutrition.
If you have diabetes or unstable blood sugar levels then this should be dealt with by your family physician and not by a weight loss product. If you have any kind of medical condition we would not advise taking Diabetisyn without first seeking the advice of your family physician.