What You Should Know
Diet Center is a weight loss program, or actually, a group of weight loss programs that are gender specific. The official website discusses a number of diet systems that are either “Exclusively You” or “Instant Shape Up.” There are actually slide shows that discuss and elaborate on the different diet programs offered. You can choose to get involved with Diet Center exclusively online if there are no centers in your area or via a center near you. According to the website, there are branches throughout Canada and the USA. There are customer testimonials posted on the official website for Diet Center programs.
Meal replacement supplements and snacks are offered on the Diet Center website, such as appetite suppressing thermogenics, bars, diet entrees, meal replacement drinks, vitamins and diet kits. These products endeavor to suppress the user’s appetite, burn fat, nourish the body and provide energy. The Diet Center program additionally offers audio tapes that assist with exercise and daily fitness regimens such as walking. There is a “free weight loss” apparatus provided on the home page of the website to get dieters started. Overall, the Diet Center program involves a membership and offers users a combination of “healthy” recipes, exercise routines, diet supplements, weight loss advice and dieting support. Unfortunately, there do not appear to be any free trial samples of Diet Center products offered on the official website. Diet Center costs $6 per week, and there is no 100% money-back guarantee offered.
The Diet Center weight reduction program is a system that incorporates dieting advice, fitness instruction, meal recipes, diet supplements and regular assistance all in one. This program is available to men and women alike, however, the dieting programs for each gender are different. Users have the option of acquiring a membership through a local center or solely on the web. There doesn’t appear to be clinical evidence presented on the Diet Center website to support the effectiveness of this diet program. A membership costs $6 a week.
- The Diet Center programs are available through the official website.
- The Diet Center system involves eating “healthy” and exercising.
- There are customer testimonials provided on the official website.
- Diet Center is suitable for both men and women.
- There doesn’t appear to be any 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with the Diet Center programs.
- There is no real clinical data presented on the website to support the claimed effectiveness of Diet Center plans.
- No free trial samples of Diet Center supplements are offered through the website.
- Some ingredients found in the Diet Center supplements may not be suitable for some individuals.
- The Diet Center approach to weight loss appears to require a rather drastic lifestyle change, which some users may not be comfortable with.
The Diet Center program is rather unique in regards to all it offers. Unlike many dietary pills and supplements, the Diet Center approach incorporates exercise, a certain diet plan and supplements. However, it would be nice to see a 100% satisfaction guarantee posted on the official website, along with some clinical proof that the Diet Center plan works. In the end, this weight loss program may be a tad too involved for some dieters who might prefer a simple and convenient pill.