Diet Classics Review
What You Should Know
Diet Classics is a weight loss program that may be suitable for some women and men. As you probably already know, there are countless dietary supplements out there that aim to assist with weight reduction. However, the official Diet Classics website offers similar, or generic products, that endeavor to accomplish the same goals, but for less money. Some of the diet pills they offer alternatives to are Cortislim (Diet Classics Formula 15 is the alternative), Estrin D (Formula 58), Zantrex -3 (Formula 18), Trimspa (Formula 67), Slimquick (Formula 22), Leptopril (Formula 82), Relacore (Formula 29), H57 Hoodia (Formula 99), and Thyrin (Formula 36).
Unlike some diet plans and weight loss pills available, Diet Classics offers a unique program that involves more than merely taking one of the generic supplements. Users are additionally expected to consume a “reduced-calorie” diet, while taking part in frequent exercise. Therefore the overall Diet Classics program involves “nutrition, exercise, and supplements.” Fortunately there are links provided on the official website that offer nutrition guidelines, healthy recipes, healthy eating ideas, and many tips. While Diet Classics products can be attained online through dealers like Amazon.com and drugstore.com, they can also be purchased at common retail stores like Meijer, Kroger, Kinney Drugs, and Bartell Drugs.
Chromium, Green Tea Extract, L-Theanine, Vitamin C, Yerba Mate, Damiana, Caffeine, Guarana, Kola Nut, Hoodia Gordonii, Cinnamon Bark, Glucomannan, L-Tyrocine, and Niacin.
Diet Classics is a line of generic weight loss supplements that additionally incorporates regular exercise and healthy eating habits. The official website does present a money back guarantee that appears to have no time limit. However, this only applies to consumers/dieters in the United States. Diet Classics supplements are taken daily with water in order to potentially see the results that are claimed. As opposed to shopping by product name, the website offers a “shop by goal” category where you can select what you wish to accomplish.
- All of the Diet Classics products are discussed and compared to the leading brand on the official website.
- There is a long term money back guarantee that comes with Diet Classics supplements.
- These weight loss products are suitable for women and men.
- There are no before and after photos posted on the official website, nor are there any testimonials provided for Diet Classics products.
- In regards to clinical studies and/or research for each Diet Classics product, none seems to be offered.
- All of the ingredients incorporated into these diet pills are not revealed.
- Allergic reactions to some of the components of Diet Classics products may occur in some users.
The full line of Diet Classics supplements is fairly well rounded in regards to what these products aim to accomplish. There seems to be a supplement suitable for virtually any dieter. On the other hand, there is no clinical support for these products offered, nor were there trials conducted comparing these generic diet supplements to the original formulas. This may cause some dieters to be leery of Diet Classics products.