What You Should Know
Diet for Dancers: A Complete Guide to Nutrition and Weight Control is a diet plan designed specifically for dancers, because it is important to be fit to be able to dance properly. The program isn’t necessarily designed for weight loss, but rather to prevent weight gain. It could be used to help someone who is overweight and wants to start dancing to reach their ideal weight, though. Read this review to see what we think.
List of Ingredients
Diet for Dancers: A Complete Guide to Nutrition and Weight Controlpresents little information on the book itself. It claims to be designed for people who want to be able to reach or maintain their ideal weight for dancing. It is the first book of its kind, as it discusses various diet techniques and issues that dancers deal with. Information about the book that we can find suggests that it not only mentions these dietary issues, but discusses the way metabolism can vary from person to person, weight control, and body composition so that people can truly understand the science behind the approach. It would be more helpful if there was more for potential customers to go on in regards to what the book really contains. Is the information suited only for women, or does it include valuable data for men, too?
- Diet for Dancers: A Complete Guide to Nutrition and Weight Control is available for under $12 online.
- This book discusses the science behind weight control.
- Diet for Dancers: A Complete Guide to Nutrition and Weight Controlis targeted specifically at dancers.
- There is little information available about the book.
- We are not sure if there is a meal plan or recipes to help dancers learn how to follow the principles that are discussed in the book.
- Some reviewers say the book promotes being under the healthy ideal body weight for your frame and height.
- Some say the book uses old height and weight figures for dance such as Ballet, which makes you too thin by the new standards.
Diet for Dancers: A Complete Guide to Nutrition and Weight Controlis not worth it to the average person who just wants to lose weight. Dancers, or people who want to become dancers may get some value from it, but in reality, all that matters is proper nutrition and regular exercise, which anyone can learn about through other books and mediums beyond this one. Instead of using a book like this one, you are much more likely to see real results with a balanced diet, regular exercise routine, and the consistent use of a clinically proven weight loss supplement that contains either a fat burner or an appetite suppressant.