What You Should Know
DietGuard is a weight loss supplement that claims to be able to improve your mood while also helping you feel more full to support your weight loss efforts. If you are considering taking this supplement to
List of Ingredients
DietGuard contains the following ingredients:
- Dandelion standardized extract
- Rhodiola standardized extract
- Vitamin B6
- Chromium Picolinate
DietGuard appears to be an all natural formula. Dandelion extract is a diuretic that will help pull excess water from the body. L-Tyrosine is an amino acid, or building block of protein that helps to improve your mood while also making your metabolism more effective. L-Carnitine is an amino acid that helps convert fat into energy, and reduce the amount of fat in the blood. Rhodiola extract is included in the formula to help reduce appetite and improve mood and vitality. Oats are a natural grain, included in the formula to help you feel fuller, and aid in the digestive process. Vitamin B6 is a necessary vitamin to control and support the metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbs. Chromium Picolinate is a trace mineral that will help stabilize blood sugar levels, to help keep your appetite at bay and prevent cravings.
- DietGuard contains ingredients to help stabilize your mood.
- This product contains ingredients to help stabilize your blood sugar levels.
- The DietGuard website is not currently active, so we are not sure if the product is still available.
- We do not know how much of each ingredient is in the DietGuard formula.
- DietGuard is not recommended for people who are taking: Altroxine, SSRI medications, diuretic medications,or tricyclic medications.
- This supplement may cause interactions if you have a thyroid gland imbalance.
- We are not able to see any customer testimonials to support this product.
DietGuard seems to be hit or miss. We recommend you proceed with caution, because of the lack of an official website, or a place to purchase it. There are many different medication interactions, and it is not recommended for people who have issues with their thyroid. We are not sure why the product no longer has an official website of its own, and we have reason to believe it may no longer be available on the market. If you are trying to lose weight, we recommend you use a reduced calorie balanced diet, with plenty of lean protein, whole grains, fresh produce, and water intake. We also recommend regular exercise, in the form of both cardiovascular and strength training workouts, as this can create a caloric deficit to shed the pounds. If you need additional support, we recommend you look for a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant or fat burner to help you lose more weight than diet and exercise alone.