Diet Maxx Review
What You Should Know
Diet Maxx joins the long list of weight loss supplements that contain Hoodia Gordonii as a major active ingredient. In fact, along with green tea, Hoodia Gordonii is becoming one of the most commonly used ingredients in weight loss supplements on the market today. Hoodia Gordonii is a cactus that grows in South Africa, and has been traditionally used by native South African tribesmen when they go on long hunting trips to suppress their appetite. Diet Experts urge caution when choosing weight loss supplements that contain Hoodia Gordonii, and they tell us that not all supplements contain pure Hoodia and, even in those that do, the concentration is often not enough to actually have an effect on the weight of the person taking it.
The ingredients in Diet Maxx consist of Hoodia Gordonii, Vitamin B6, Glucomannan, Chromium, and Vanadium.
There is an official website for Diet Maxx, and the capsules can be ordered directly from the official website at a price of $49.95 for a 30 day supply. The manufacturers of this product tell us that it contains 500mg of Hoodia extract. The other ingredients are also commonly found in other weight loss supplements for sale on the market today. The official website tells us that Chromium has been included since it helps with sugar cravings, and Vitamin B6 helps release carbohydrates stored in the liver and muscles for energy. Glucomannan, which is also present in Diet Maxx, is derived from the dry root of the Kojac plant and is often included as an ingredient in weight loss products since it absorbs water to form a gel like mass, which leads to a temporary feeling of fullness without calorie consumption.
- There is an official website.
- The product can be ordered directly online.
- The website gives a complete list of ingredients.
- It is not the only weight loss product to contain Hoodia Gordonii.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- The manufacturer’s support policies (money back guarantee, etc.) are not clear.
- Doctor’s are concerned that those using appetite suppressants (Kojac root) may not get all of the nutrition that they need.
- If you live in New Zealand you will not be able to order Hoodia Gordonii as there is a ban on imports into New Zealand.
There are so many weight loss products available for sale on the market today that contain Hoodia Gordonii that manufacturers really need to make their product stand out and ensure that the information given regarding it is really top notch. The manufacturers of Hoodia Gordonii do some things right such as including information on the concentration of Hoodia Gordonii in the product.