What You Should Know
Diet Pep is a weight loss product with a range of ingredients, including herbs and vitamins. The manufacturers of Diet Pep claim that not only will it help you lose weight but this supplement will also increase your energy levels at the same time. There are two versions of the product available, Diet Pep, and Ultra Diet Pep. Both versions are intended to be taken once or twice a day in tablet form.
List of Ingredients
The vitamins in this product consist of Calcium, Potassium and Chromium. The herbs in Diet Pep are Ginger Root, Dandelion Root, Green Tea extract and Gurana.
Certainly the herbs which are included in Diet Pep are herbs that have been used in ancient forms of medicine such as Traditional Chinese Medicine to help reduce appetite and to increase energy levels for thousands of years. The vitamins in this product are classic vitamins that are included in many weight loss pills, like chromium. Although chromium is known to regulate blood sugar level and thus reduce sugar cravings, there is no data available from well controlled experiments to support the use of Chromium to help weight loss. The inclusion of Green Tea extract in Diet Pep may give you the impression of a light and safe natural ingredient, but in reality Green Tea Extract is in fact Caffeine. In taking Diet Pep you are in fact increasing your intake of Caffeine.
The main difference between Diet Pep and the more expensive version of Diet Pep, which is marketed as Ultra Diet Pep, is the addition of the of B6 and B12, which according to the manufacturers will also help you beat stress. The problem with this product is that the number of stimulants will probably make you feel stressed in the first place, especially if you’ve found that you experience unpleasant sensations after having too much coffee.
- This weight loss product is available from most online health food stores.
- The reasonable price of Diet Pep makes it affordable for most people.
- Prices vary according to the website from which you order Diet Pep, but the average price is $15 for a supply of sixty tablets, and $25 for a supply of sixty tablets of Ultra Diet Pep.
- The lack of an official manufacturers website for this product is not a good sign.
- The enormous number of stimulants in Diet Pep means those potential users of Diet Pep or its more ‘powerful’ Ultra Diet Pep version should use this product with extreme caution.
- No free trial sample of Diet Pep seems to be available for first-time users.
- Product return policy is unclear.
Due to the large number of stimulants in this product, Diet Pep could be potentially dangerous to anyone who has a history of stroke, heart attacks or high blood pressure. In fact anyone also who is taking any kind of medication for an existing health problem should discuss taking diet supplements like Diet Pep with their doctor before starting treatment. Controlled experimental trials of Diet Pep would be some welcome info.