Dieting For Dummies Review
What You Should Know
The book Dieting for Dummies, from the highly popular ‘Dummies,’ range of books (these friendly yellow books includes such titles as Computers for Dummies, Investing for Dummies and Travel for Dummies.) Dieting for Dummies, which falls within the Health, Body and Spirit subcategory of this range of books, was written by Jane Kirby.
There are no ingredients. Dieting for Dummies is a diet book.
There is an official website for the Dummies range of books, and Dieting for Dummies can be ordered directly from the official website at a price of $21.99. The author of the book, Jane Kirby, is a registered dietitician and a member of the American Dietic Association, so she certainly should know what she is talking about. The official website tells us that if you purchase the Dieting for Dummies book it will help you learn to understand what a healthy weight is and how to discover what your ideal weight is. The Dieting for Dummies book will help you formulate a plan for healthy eating. If you feel unable to lose weight without having the support of professionals the book will guide you to finding and working with the right health professional. The website tells us that the book Dieting for Dummies will also give you information on how to shop, cook and eat out while, at the same time, eating healthily and sticking to your planned diet.
- There is an official website from which the book can be ordered directly.
- The Dieting for Dummies book is reasonably priced.
- Jane Kirby, who is the author of the Dieting for Dummies book, is an expert in the field of health and nutrition.
- We do not have any proof that the dieting and weight loss methods that the author proposes in the Dieting for Dummies book are superior or more effective than those in other diet books.
- There do not appear to have been any controlled trials relating to those who have followed the methods in the book.
- The Dieting for Dummies book is more suitable for those who want simple guidance regarding weight loss and healthy eating than for those who want to go deeper into the reasons for their weight gain.
- Obviously, this book offers no metabolic stimulants or appetite suppressants, and those who have had trouble dieting in the past could encounter the same issues.
The market is flooded with diet books. The fact that this book is on its second edition means that there must have been healthy sales of the first edition. However, we simply do not have any evidence that the diet and healthy eating methods in this book are superior to those given in other diet books. If dieting has not worked out for you in the past, you may want to try a potent diet supplement as your next form of attack.