What You Should Know
The official pitch on the DietWatch website is “see yourself succeed.” This is an online weight loss program that costs $2.99 per week. Basically the website offers a variety of tools that assist users with keeping track of carbohydrate, fat, and calorie intake, as well as pounds lost and daily exercise routines. To get started with the DietWatch plan, you simply need to acquire a user name and password, then log in. On the official website you can utilize the “free diet profile” that’s offered. You just punch in your gender, height, weight and age.
On the main headings on the DietWatch website you’ll find categories such as Community, Fitness Plans, Corporate Wellness, and Diet Plans. Under each heading users will find options regarding what approach to take with their dieting and weight reduction. It’s discussed that you don’t have to choose a DietWatch eating plan to be successful with weight loss, but no matter which plan you choose, you should take advantage of the tools and information offered to assist you better. It appears that DietWatch first began back in 1997. A convenient contact email address is provided on the website for interested dieters. At this point, there doesn’t seem to be any testimonials provided on the website.
The DietWatch weight loss program is claimed to be a convenient and effective way to shed excess body fat. Put simply, what you get with this weight reduction plan is Diet Assistance (customized shopping lists, automated alerts and reminders, nutrition trackers and meal planners), Fitness (an exercise tracker and personalized exercise plan), Felling Good (goal setting assistance, body image help, emotion management and positive thinking help), as well as Support (daily tips, chat rooms, message boards, blogs, expert advice and the find-a-friend feature). Four of the personalized diet plans presented on the official website are the No Restrictions Plan, Reduced Carbs Plan, Heart Healthy Mediterranean Plan, and Vegetarian Plan.
- There is a convenient “free diet profile” apparatus provided on the official website.
- Potentially harmful weight loss products are not incorporated into the DietWatch program.
- There are a variety of options with this weight loss program.
- The DietWatch program would require quite a bit of time and effort keeping track of everything and entering it in.
- There are no success stories provided on the website to support the claims made about DietWatch.
- Some individuals may prefer the usage of a simple and convenient pill to curb hunger cravings, which is not included with this weight reduction plan.
- All of the data about diets and fitness programs on the DietWatch website may confuse some dieters.
As with many other diet/weight loss websites these days, DietWatch offers ample information on different dieting programs, eating plans and fitness regimens. As opposed to adopting the practices of a particular diet, you basically select one that you feel is right for you and your individual needs. With oodles of information available, along with tools to keep track of your progress, some individuals may prefer a program like this. Then again, entering daily information into a computer may get a tad tedious for others that prefer a convenient supplement formula that actually helps with thermo genesis and/or appetite suppression.