What You Should Know
If you have not already noticed, herbal tea products are all the rage these days. Some of them are claimed to boost immune system strength, assist with fat reduction, and even aid with regularity. One product that may have caught your eye at some point is Doctor Miller’s Holy Tea. This holistic herbal tea formula sells through the official website for $24.95 (eight bags). The two primary purposes of this herbal tea are to help with stomach distress and weight loss. There are simple directions for making Doctor Miller’s Holy Tea posted on the official website (hot water is used and lemon or sugar can be added).
This tea product can be consumed a few times each day along with meals and snacks. Although it doesn’t contain any caffeine, Doctor Miller’s Holy Tea does offer nutrients like Vitamin A, Calcium, Niacin, Vitamin C, Thiamine and Riboflavin. One of the primary purposes of this herbal tea is to promote regular bowel movements (apparently regular means one to three times each day). Some of the other benefits of this tea are constipation relief, liver health, a clean colon, healthy lungs, weight reduction from the stomach area, toxins removed from the digestive tract, and gas relief.
Persimmon leaves, Malva leaves, Holy Thistle, Marshmallow leaves, and Blessed Thistle.
Doctor Miller’s Holy Tea is a simple tea bag product that’s added to hot water like any other type of tea. As clarified on the official website, this product offers some vitamins and minerals to assist with everyday health. However, the benefits of Doctor Miller’s Holy Tea are stated to go beyond this. As touted on the website, this tea may help some users with fat reduction, a stronger immune system and regular bowel movements. There is no guarantee with this tea product and no responses from consumers are posted.
- There is no caffeine added to this tea product (caffeine is a diuretic).
- Some individuals may like the idea of a simple tea bag that is added to hot water and enjoyed throughout the day.
- There is a warning posted on the official website for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Unfortunately there are no reviews for Doctor Miller’s Holy Tea provided on the website at this time.
- Some men and women may prefer a more convenient capsule supplement to assist with weight loss.
- It may be difficult for some users to distinguish what makes Doctor Miller’s Holy Tea ideal for weight loss, since no typical active ingredients are incorporated.
For those that prefer a tea product, Doctor Miller’s Holy Tea may be just what you are searching for. Not only is this product supposed to help with weight loss, but it may even assist you with regularity and an improved immune system. Then again, if you prefer a more convenient supplement that comes in tablet or capsule form, then it is wise to continue your search for the ideal dietary supplement. There are plenty of others that offer more common active components that are known for helping with thermogenesis and appetite suppression.