What You Should Know
If you are thinking about investing in a dietary supplement to help you shed some unwanted pounds, be sure to check into customer reviews and feedback before making a purchase. This can help you get a better understanding of the product, and how well it actually works, or does not. We created this review to fill you in on Dopamite, which is a tablet formula sold through online stores and local supplement shops. It is made by MPH, and sells for a list price of $39.99 per bottle. However, you can find this supplement for as low as $29.99 online.
- folate(as folic acid)
- vitamin b12(as cyancobalamin)
- copper(as copper glucomate)
- n-acetyl l-tyrosine
- llex paraguariensis leaf extract
- muncuna pruriens seed extract
- 5-hydroxytrytophan (from griffoniasimplicifolia seed extract)
- calcium carbonate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- stearic acid
- croscarmellose sodium
- sodium starch glycolate
- magnesium stearate
- hydroxypropyl cellulose
- titanium dioxide
- polyethylene glycol
- yellow 5 lake and yello 6 lake
Dopamite is advertised as a fat-burning catalyst. It features “Explotech” fast release technology to take effect quickly. This supplement is taken once daily, which is one tablet. However, as you get used to this formula, you can begin to take a two-tablet dose. Dopamite is claimed to support healthy dopamine levels, which in turn helps boost energy, increase motivation, encourage a feeling of well-being, and help you burn off fat.
Some ingredients found in Dopamite tablets are 5-hydroxytrytophan, vitamin b1, folic acid, n-acetyl l-tyrosine, copper, dl-phenylalanine, caffeine, vinpocetine, theobromine, muncuna pruriens seed extract, and llex paraguariensis leaf extract. Together these substances assist by increasing dopamine levels. On a side note, it is encouraged to take Dopamite in the morning or early part of the day, since it does contain caffeine.
- You only need to take one Dopamite tablet per day.
- This supplement may help increase motivation and provide a feeling of well-being.
- Proven appetite suppressants are not found in this diet product.
- There is no clinical proof that Dopamite aids with weight loss.
- You need to see a doctor before taking this weight loss supplement.
- Customer reviews and success stories were not found for this diet pill.
Clearly Dopamite is an interesting product to consider. Unlike many weight loss supplements available today, this formula actually addresses dopamine levels. Therefore it may help improve your mood and help you feel more motivated. While this is wonderful, it is uncertain whether or not Dopamite will actually aid with fat loss. After all, there is no clinical evidence that this supplement really works. Also, there were no success stories or customer testimonials found to support the claims made about this diet formula.