Dosho Gym 5000 Review
What You Should Know
The Dosho Gym 5000 was invented by the same person who developed the Bowflex line of home exercise equipment. If you are trying to decide whether or not you should invest in your own home workout equipment, take a look at this review before you decide if this product is worth it.
List of Ingredients
The Dosho Gym 5000 comes at a $399 price tag, with an additional $99 fee for orders placed outside of the United States. This is a one time payment, but financing options are available. The machine features: With the Dosho Gym 5000 you can do over 40 different exercises to get a full body workout. The weights go from 5 to 45 pounds, in 5 pound increments. Additional weights are available to get you up to 75 pounds of resistance, but you must pay $79 for those weights, with $29 extra for shipping and handling. There is a lift assist for crunches to help your abs, a patented system that turns the adjustable weights into a workable leg extension option, and a heel lift to help you properly execute exercises. When you order, you will get the: bench, ab strap, power bands, two dumb bell weights, a training program booklet with 78 pages worth of exercises, and a lifetime warranty.
- The Dosho Gym 5000 is an affordable home workout solution.
- This product is available from many different merchants.
- The Dosho Gym 5000 requires you to pay more for additional weights.
- The lifetime warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, thus defeating the purpose of the warranty. The details of the warranty are provided on the manufacturer’s website.
- Simply having the exercise equipment in your home will not produce weight loss. You must remain dedicated to using the product on a regular basis to see results.
- There are no customer testimonials present on the manufacturer’s website.
- There is no word on a money back guarantee.
The Dosho Gym 5000 is not going to miraculously made the pounds melt away. Even if you do exercise on a regular basis, you will not lose weight without carefully monitoring your food intake. You cannot eat whatever you want, whenever you want, and use exercise as a license to do it. You still have to be sensible about it. To loser weight, you need to follow a balanced diet, exercise regularly, and consider taking a proven weight loss supplement as part of your routine. The supplement should be clinically proven, and contain clinically proven amounts of fat burning and/or appetite suppressing ingredients to be the most effective..