Dr. Max Powers Acai Burn Review
What You Should Know
Dr. Max Powers Acai Burn is a weight loss supplement by Dr. Max Powers. The company produces a few other supplements as well, but this one has a main selling point of featuring Brazilian acai berry. Will this product help you lose weight? A closer look at the ingredients may disappoint you.
List of Ingredients
Dr. Max Powers Acai Burn contains the following ingredients:
- Acai Fruit in a 4:1 concentration
- Green Tea Extract
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Apple Cider Vinegar powder
- Caffeine anhydrous
- Grapefruit powder
Dr. Max Powers Acai Burn seems at first glance like it may be the supplement you’ve been looking for. After all, it contains all natural ingredients, clinically proven fat burners, and comes with a cheap price tag at just $14.99 a bottle for 60 tablets. However, Acai berry has not been shown to really promote weight loss. Green tea is a stimulant that has been shown, at the right doses to promote fat burning. Garcinia Cambogia is another stimulant, a chemical cousin to the banned ephedra, supposedly providing the same benefit without the harsh side effects. Apple cider vinegar is touted for its weight loss ability but has not been proven. Caffeine anhydrous is caffeine without the water, and is another stimulant thought to help burn fat. Kelp is thought to help normalize the thyroid gland, which is supposed to help with weight loss on a hormonal level, but this is not scientifically proven. Grapefruit has been shown to have some effect on weight loss, but this also has yet to be shown in clinical studies.
- Dr. Max Powers Acai Burn contains all natural ingredients.
- This product recommends using it with diet and exercise.
- Dr. Max Powers Acai Burn does not contain enough of some of the ingredients to produce effective results.
- There are multiple stimulants in this formula, which may cause negative side effects such as: jitters, headaches, insomnia and irritability.
- There are no customer testimonials to support this product.
- We were not able to find a money back guarantee on this product.
- There are no free trials of this product.
Dr. Max Powers Acai Burn could be a good supplement. We like the fact that it is an all natural formula, and the ingredient amounts are not hidden in some proprietary blend. We also like that the product encourages diet and exercise to promote weight loss. What we do not like is the product does not contain enough of the active ingredients to produce real results. For instance, the clinically proven dose of green tea extract is 1200mg a day, and each capsule only contains 200mg. Since you are not supposed to exceed 4 tablets in a day, you do not get the clinically proven effective dose. Swap this supplement for something clinically proven safe and effective and with proper diet and exercise, you will be well on your way to reaching your weight loss goals.