Dr. Natura Review
What You Should Know
DrNatura is a line of supplements that aim to assist with overall health and weight loss. The official website states that they’re the “global leader in cleansing and detoxification.” Some of the products offered by DrNatura are the Colonix Program (cleanses the colon), Toxinout Program (cleanses and detoxifies the body), KleriTea (helps with bowel movements), Paranil (herbal supplement), Immune Protect (supports the immune system), Flora Protect Probiotics (helps regulate bacteria in the intestine), DetoxiGreen (helps replace antioxidants and nutrients), Digestaid (natural plant enzymes) and Sovereign Silver (supports immune system and disinfects). There do not appear to be any free trial samples of DrNatura products offered at this time.
The two primary DrNatura supplements appear to be the Colonix Program ($88) and the Toxinout Program ($88). While the Colonix Program consists of KleriTea, Colonix and Paranil supplements, the Toxinout Program involves DetoxiGreen, Toxinout and Flora Protect supplements. Basically each of these weight loss systems endeavor to cleanse the body of unwanted waste, bacteria and toxins to promote overall health. Weight is lost when waste is passed from the intestine/colon. These cleansing systems additionally endeavor to improve health by balancing toxins within the body and assisting the user’s immune system. There are some customer testimonials provided on the official website. DrNatura supplements are sold with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
List of Ingredients
For Colonix: Psyllium Husks, Flax Seed, Fennel Seed, Licorice Root, 100% Pure Stevia Extract, Natual Banana Flavor, Aloe Vera, Grapefruit Pectin, Papaya Fruit, Slippery Elm Bark, Marshmallow Root, Rhubarb Root, Alfalfa, Guar Gum, Peppermint Leaf and Uva Ursi Leaf.
DrNatura is a brand of weight loss products that are claimed to assist men and women with waste removal and overall health. These supplements aim to remove unwanted waste from the colon/intestine, which helps to cleanse the body and regulate bacteria. The two premiere DrNatura products are the Colonix Program ($88) and the Toxinout Program ($88). These two programs each incorporate the use of three different supplements that are taken with water. The goal is to cleanse the user’s body, boost the immune system, extract toxins and aid with weight reduction. There doesn’t appear to be any substantial clinical evidence presented on the official website.
- All DrNatura supplements can be easily and conveniently purchased through the official website.
- There is a 60-day money-back guarantee offered with DrNatura products.
- There are some customer testimonials posted on the official website.
- This is primarily a “cleansing” product, and any weight loss users experience would be secondary.
- There doesn’t appear to be any real clinical evidence offered on the official website to support the claimed effectiveness of DrNatura supplements.
- There are no free trial samples of DrNatura products provided through the official website.
- Some ingredients found in DrNatura products may not be suitable for some individuals.
- A DrNatura program such as Colonix or Toxinout sells for $88, which may be tad pricey for some individuals.
- The official DrNatura website doesn’t seem to offer any background information on the company itself.
Overall, DrNatura supplements appear to be more for internal body cleansing than they do weight reduction. While these supplements may aim to reduce the user’s body weight, they do not suppress appetite or burn fat. It would be reassuring to see some actual clinical research posted on the official website to help support the effectiveness of DrNatura supplements, in addition to some free trial samples and some background data on the DrNatura company itself.