Dyazide is a prescription drug manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline that is prescribed to treat edema (water retention) and hypertension (high blood pressure). Dyazide is made up of two chemicals, triamterene and hydrochlorothyrazide. Dyazide is not marketed as a weight-loss drug, and is only available by prescription at online and offline pharmacies.
Triamterene is a diuretic that helps keep the body from absorbing salt, and keeps potassium levels healthy. Hydrochlorothyrazide is also a diuretic and can assist in preventing fluid retention. Both of these chemicals assist the body in expelling unwanted water and sodium through the urinary system.
There are many contraindications and possible side effects of this drug. People with kidney disease, urination problems or high levels of potassium should not take Dyazide. This drug can also impair thinking or reactions and should be used with caution when doing anything that requires you to be alert.
List of ingredients
Triamterene and hydrochlorothyrazide.
Dyazide is a prescription drug made by GlaxoSmithKline that helps regulate the body’s levels of water and salt using diuretics. Dyazide is used to treat hypertension and edema. There are no money-back guarantees or free samples offered with this product. Dyazide is available at online and offline pharmacies for roughly $50 for a bottle of 50 pills. Dyazide should be taken with a full glass of water at the dosage recommended by your doctor.
- Dyazide is easy to purchase online with a prescription.
- Dyazide is regulated by the FDA and clinically proven to help treat hypertension and edema.
- There are no refunds or free trials available of Dyazide online.
- There is no official website for this product.
- There are no customer reviews available for this product.
- This product is only available with a prescription.
- There are several contraindications for this drug.
- Dyazide can impair thinking and judgment, and should be used with caution when doing activities that require a person to be alert such as driving.
Dyazide is a prescription diuretic that is prescribed by medical doctors to treat hypertension, or high blood pressure, and edema, or water retention. It works by promoting healthy levels of salt and potassium in the body through the kidneys and urinary system. Dyazine cannot be used by people with kidney disease or urinary problems. A prescription by a medical doctor is required to obtain this product. Dyazide is manufactured by pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline, but there is no official website for this product. Possible side effects include hypersensitivity, arrhythmia, hyperglycemia, muscle cramps, weakness, fatigue, dizziness and anemia.