Dynakor Pharmacal is a weight-loss supplement maker based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Dynakor Pharmacal’s most popular product is Akavar 20/50, a “caloric-restricting compound” sold on the product’s official website or online at many other retailers. Controversial claims made by Dynakor Pharmacal have been called “baseless” by the US Federal Trade Commission. In November 2009, the FTC filed a claim against the company ordering it to stop making false claims regarding its products.
There is no information about the company on website for Akavar, and Dynakor Pharmacal itself does not have a public website. Akavar’s website has contact information for the company, as well as a 30-day moneyback guarantee offer if the product does not work. The ingredients of Akavar include vitamins, green tea and other natural herbal ingredients.
Dynakor Pharmacal’s products include Akavar 20/50, a weight-loss supplement sold online at several retailers. Controversial marketing claims used by Dynakor Pharmacal include “Eat all you want and still lose weight” and “We couldn’t say it in print if it wasn’t true!” The FTC ruled these statements to be untrue and harmful to customers’ health and finances. The ingredients in Akavar includes green tea, vitamins and other natural herbal supplements found in many other weight loss supplements. Akavar 20/50 is available from several online retailers at prices ranging from $20 to $70 for 60-capsule bottles.
- Dynakor Pharmacal products can be purchased online from the official product website or from some other health supplement retailers.
- Dynakor Pharmacal claims that its products are effective, stimulant-free weight loss products.
- Dynakor Pharmacal provides its customers with contact information for customers to ask questions about its products.
- Dynakor Pharmacal offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on its product Akavar 20/50.
- Customer testimonials are not available on the website.
- Dynakor Pharmacal does not have an official company website.
- There is not much information available online about the company Dynakor Pharmacal.
- Dynakor Pharmacal does not encourage its products be combined with a healthy diet or fitness regime; in fact it seems to encourage users to continue unhealthy diets.
- Dynakor Pharmacal does not give any health warnings to its products, so customers will have to carefully research each ingredient individually before use.
Dynakor Pharmacal is a company that manufactures Akavar weight-loss supplements. Akavar contains vitamins, green tea and other herbal ingredients contained in many other herbal weight loss supplements. In November 2009, the FTC sued Dynakor Pharmacal for continuing to use false advertising claims on its product packaging, magazine advertising and online advertising that endanger customers’ health and finances despite being ordered to stop. There is no official website for this company, and the exaggerated marketing claims do not instill much trust in this company or its products.