EA Sports Active 2 Review
What You Should Know
EA Sports Active 2 More Workouts is a video game for the Nintendo Wii console. It is the sequel to the original, EA Sports Active game. If you are familiar with the original game and are looking for something more, this option could be a great way to add more to your exercise routine.
List of Ingredients
EA Sports Active 2 More Workouts is a continuation of the original, EA Sports Active. The original game has a 30 day challenge, and this one has a similar 6 week body challenge, which involves a daily workout. At the end of the challenge, you will see a considerable change in your body, and you’ll get a little award from the game for completing it. The game features 35 all new exercises. Users of the old game will be able to transfer all their data into the new game, including age, weight, height, and fitness goals. There is a fitness book that comes with the game that is full of tips and tricks to help you get the most from the game and your exercise plan. The game works for two players, if you have the leg strap and resistance band. This enables you to workout with a friend, which makes it easier to workout on a regular basis. You will have to purchase the equipment separately if you do not have it already. For game play, you will need the remote and nunchucks. You can opt to use the balance board if you have one, but if not, you can still play the game.
- EA Sports Active 2 More Workouts is available for under $20 from most merchants.
- This game gives you additional workout and exercise variety from the original game.
- EA Sports Active 2 More Workouts is only for the Wii console.
- This does not address diet.
- The new game does not contain the extras that you’ll get from the first one-the leg strap to hold the remote or the resistance band. You will have to get those, one set for each player, if you don’t have them already.
- There may or may not be a money back guarantee for this product.
EA Sports Active 2 More Workouts could be a great way to get the exercise you need to help reach your weight loss goals, especially if you cannot make it to the gym or need a distraction and game play to get it done. If you want to use this to lose weight, though you must be willing to follow a balanced, reduced calorie diet beyond using the program on a regular basis. For an extra boost to your efforts, you should also use a clinically proven weight loss supplement that contains either an appetite suppressant or a fat burner.