EAS Myoplex Original Protein Supplement Shakes Review
What You Should Know
You do not have to eat a lot of food in order to stay full and satisfied. Actually a lot depends on the types of food you consume. Foods that are rich in protein and fiber can keep you fuller longer. Unfortunately many people eat too many simple carbohydrates and sugars, which do not provide much energy, and often cause fat gain. We are going to take a good look at EAS Myoplex Original Protein Supplement Shakes, which may be able to help you with your diet and weight loss goals. A four-pack of this shake is available in common drugstores for $12.99.
- Water (Purified)
- MyoPro Protein Blend
- Milk Protein Concentrate
- Calcium Caseinate [From Milk]
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Corn Maltodextrin
- Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali)
- Fructose-Oligosaccharide (Soluble Dietary Fiber)
- High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- Magnesium Phosphate
- Potassium Citrate
- Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)
- Vitamin A Palminate
- Beta Carotene (Vitamin A)
- Vitamin D3
- D Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Zinc Gluconate
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- (Folate) Vitamin B12
- Biotin (Vitamin H)
- Chromium Chloride
- Potassium Iodide
- Phytonadione (Vitamin K1)
- Sodium Molybdate
- Sodium Selenite
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Cottonseed Fiber
- Sodium Hexametaphosphate
- Carrageenan (Red Seaweed)
EAS Myoplex Original Protein Supplement Shakes are claimed to help you refuel your body and build lean muscle tissue. You can consume this 17-ounce shake 30 minutes after you workout, or as a meal replacement. It is naturally and artificially flavored, and provides a serious amount of protein to stave off hunger and boost energy. Since this product is prepackaged, it is ready to be consumed at any time.
One serving of this shake provides seven grams of fat, 700 milligrams of sodium, 850 milligrams of potassium, 19 grams of carbohydrates, six grams of dietary fiber, two grams of sugar, 300 calories, and 42 grams of protein. That is 84% of your daily-recommended protein. This shake also provides a number of vitamins and minerals (24) to assist with overall nourishment.
- This protein shake provides 84% of your daily protein.
- EAS Myoplex Original Protein Supplement Shakes are ready to drink.
- You get 24 vitamins and minerals from this product.
- Sugar alcohol is used in this shake, which may cause gas and bloating.
- This product is certainly pricier than other protein shake supplements.
- This shake contains dairy, which is not suitable for everyone.
- There are no fat loss ingredients used in this shake.
Overall, the EAS Myoplex Original Protein Supplement Shake certainly contains a serious amount of protein, vitamins and minerals. This product might be good for people trying to build lean muscle mass. However, there are dietary supplement pills with proven weight loss ingredients that are more suitable for those striving to lose excess body fat.