EAS is a line of sports nutrition products owned by Abbott Laboratories based in Chicago. EAS’s products include strength-building, exercise recovery, daily nutrition and precision supplementation for serious athletes. These products can be purchased directly from the official website or from many other online retailers.
The official website for EAS is an impressive flash website with video advertisements for EAS products that automatically start playing on the homepage. On the contact us page, there is only a form to contact the company, no telephone number or email address are provided. There are positive customer testimonials of this product available on the website, and there is a free sample of Myoplex offered, a sports nutrition drink for muscles. The website also offers news on sports nutrition, podcasts, articles, tools, FAQ, community forums, events, a newsletter and store locator. EAS sponsors some professional athletes, and there is a page on the website devoted to them.
EAS products are all NSF-certified, which mean that they do not include any substances banned by sports officials. EAS products are Daily Nutrition, Maximum Recovery, Precision Supplementation and Strength Building. These products can be purchased directly from EAS’s website or from other online retailers for prices ranging from $8 for a 4-pack of Myoplex to $80 for 80 ounces of whey protein powder. Most EAS products are not advertised as weight-loss aids, however the CLA Strength Building drink is marketed as a way to help burn fat and build lean muscle.
- EAS can be purchased online from its official website and from other online retailers.
- EAS offers a phone number, email and mailing address so customers can contact the company with questions about these products.
- There is a wide variety of flavors, scents and colors of EAS products.
- Customer testimonials are available on the website.
- EAS encourages its products be combined with a healthy fitness regime.
- EAS does not give any health warnings to its products, so customers will have to carefully research each ingredient individually before use.
- Noisy video advertisements that automatically loop on the homepage could be a negative for some visitors.
EAS is a product line of sports nutrition drinks owned by Abbott Laboratories, a company based in Chicago. EAS products can be purchased from the official website and from other online retailers. There is no money-back guarantee or refunds offered on the website, but there are free samples of Myoplex offered, a product to help muscles. Overall, Abbott Laboratories and EAS seem to have a very well-established web presence. Furthermore, their NSF certification instills a greater amount of trust than in many other leading sports nutrition companies.