Eat Right 4 Your Type Review
What You Should Know
Eat Right 4 Your Type is a diet program that is based on your individual blood type. This system is suitable for both women and men. It was created by one Dr. Peter D’Adamo. Eat Right 4 Your Type focuses on the “biochemical uniqueness” of each dieter. Overall, this program is supposed to assist users with achieving a healthy weight and lifestyle. While the Eat Right 4 Your Type diet plan is a book that sells for $24.95, there are additional oral supplements offered on the official website 4yourtype.com.
Basically the Eat Right 4 Your Type program can be broken down into four different categories, which are Right 4 Type A, Right 4 Type B, Right 4 Type O and Right for Type AB. There are supplements that apply to each separate category, such as Polyvite A (nutritional supplement) for the blood type A category, Polyflora B (balances bacteria within the body) for the blood type B category, Protein Blend O (offers healthy protein for muscle growth and repair) for the blood type O category and Deflect AB (blocks out dietary lectins) for the blood type AB category. There do not appear to be any customer testimonials provided on the official website. It’s difficult to determine whether or not a particular fitness regimen is encouraged with the Eat Right 4 Your Type program. Unfortunately there are no free trial samples of Eat Right 4 Your Type supplements offered through the official website. There isn’t a 100% money-back guarantee posted on the website for the supplements or book.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
The Eat Right 4 Your Type diet plan is essentially a way of eating and living that’s based on your individual blood type. This weight loss program is geared toward both men and women and aims to assist with weight management and overall health. Eat Right 4 Your Type consists of a book and supplements, which are developed for each blood type separately (A, B, AB and O). There doesn’t appear to be any actual clinical research available on the official website to help support the overall effectiveness of the Eat Right 4 Your Type program. The book sells for $24.95.
- All Eat Right 4 Your Type dietary supplements can be purchased easily and conveniently via the official website.
- This weight management/healthy living program is suitable for men and women alike.
- The website caters to a number of different countries.
- There doesn’t appear to be any real clinical data presented on the official website for the Eat Right 4 Your Type program.
- Eat Right 4 Your Type supplements do not appear to come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Full product ingredient lists are absent from the official website.
- Some ingredients found in Eat Right 4 Your Type supplements may not be suitable for some individuals.
- There are no free trial samples of Eat Right 4 Your Type supplements offered through the website.
- The correlation between blood type and diet is currently a hotly contested theory within the medical community.
The Eat Right 4 Your Type diet program is definitely a unique one, considering what it entails. There probably aren’t too many other weight management systems that are based around the dieter’s blood type. However, it seems that this diet is more of a health plan that focuses on overall nutrition and lifestyle than it is a weight loss program. In the end, it would be nice to see some actual clinical evidence to support Eat Right 4 Your Type, in addition to some money-back guarantees, customer testimonials and free trial samples of the supplements offered. It’s probably a good idea to consult your physician about Eat Right 4 Your Type prior to getting started with it.