Eat Shrink And Be Merry Review
What You Should Know
A guideline for healthy eating that’s also a cookbook, Eat, Shrink & Be Merry! Great-Tasting Food That Won’t Go from Your Lips to Your Hips! is written by sisters Janet and Greta Podleski. They have a show on Food Network Canada. Many different foods and food groups are included, so dieters can rest easy knowing they do not have to completely eliminate any foods from their diet.
List of Ingredients
Eat, Shrink & Be Merry! Great-Tasting Food That Won’t Go from Your Lips to Your Hips! is designed to help you learn how to cook healthy meals that taste good, too. Not only this, but readers will also learn how to eat to make more your weight loss efforts more effective. The authors stress the importance of making your changes gradual and small, so you don’t feel overwhelmed and you more likely to stick to them for the long term. It is also important to get “back to the basics” and pay attention to caloric intake and portion size, as many people eat much more than they should and this is the leading cause of weight gain. Though there is not a structured meal plan presented in the book, there is plenty of information in regards to nutrition and how you can make healthier choices. You will learn about which carbs and fats are bad for you, and what is good for you. There are many different recipes for snacks, breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers and dessert, all presented with catchy names.
- This program promotes exercise on a daily basis.
- This book contains plenty of easy-to-prepare recipes that are not dependent on unusual ingredients.
- This book provides practical advice about healthy eating and healthy lifestyles to help people educate themselves and stay in control.
- This program is targeted toward women.
- If you do not like to cook, this program will not be an ideal choice for you.
- There are no meal plans included with this book.
- Processed ingredients are included in some of the recipes.
- There are no vegetarian options presented in this cookbook.
If you enjoy cooking and want to learn more about how you can eat with health in mind, then Eat, Shrink & Be Merry! Great-Tasting Food That Won’t Go from Your Lips to Your Hips! may be a good choice for you. It is not necessarily designed to help you lose weight, but is written with that being the overall goal in mind. To lose the most weight, you should follow a nutritionally balanced diet, exercise on a regular basis, and take a proven weight loss supplement as directed.