Edgar Cayce’s Diet Plan Review
What You Should Know
Excess weight can be caused by over consumption of processed and starchy foods. The Edgar Cayce Diet Plan seeks to eliminate both. It is created around a diet of natural, whole foods and an alkaline forming fruit and vegetable diet. Consuming these kinds of food on a regular basis, says this plan, optimizes the body’s metabolic processes and helps create a leaner and healthier you.
The plan was created by Christian mystic and speaker, Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) and over half a century later, it still is followed by thousands of people worldwide. Edgar Cayce used self-induced hypnotism to scan his patient’s body and get straight to the root of the problem. Based on the many years of research he conducted, he outlined a diet which later on, was put together in a book by noted author and holistic nutritionist, Simone Gabbay. The book is available via Amazon and Barnes and Noble for around $16.
List of Ingredients
The Edgar Cayce’s Diet Plan For Optimal Health And Weight Loss aims to help men and women lose weight by eliminating starchy, processed foods, and increasing their intake of whole grains, fruit and vegetables. The diet which is available in a book by the same name, outlines healthful eating, including increasing daily consumption of water, alkalizing vegetables and fruits, seasonal foods, grapes, whole foods and healthy snacks and treats . The book also examines why sleep, stress management and regular exercise are necessary to maintaining good health and eliminating certain diseases.
- This book can easily be purchased online from Amazon or Barnes and Noble.
- At $16 the book is an inexpensive way to learn how to take care of your health.
- The book shows why dieting doesn’t work, but eating right does. It promotes healthy weight loss.
- There are plenty of recipes included to allow for simple and easy preparation of meals using the foods recommended.
- The website is geared mainly toward promoting the book and does not outline how the diet actually works or what the estimated timeframe is.
- It doesn’t offer additional support that other diet and weight loss sites do.
- It isn’t the best solution for those who don’t like reading books, or who are not good at following a diet plan without guidance and motivation.
Usually, with so many diets out there, it’s hard to determine which ones work and which ones are scams. The great thing about the Edgar Cayce Diet is that it is based on good old fashioned common sense. Whole grains, fruit, vegetables and water form the basis of this diet, and there are no additional pills or supplements to take. Anyone can follow this diet, and it’s plain to see that doing so cannot harm you, but will help you in the long run.