What You Should Know
If you are shopping for home-exercise solution, you know how hard this can be. There are a number of options available in the market today, based on a variety of machine and workout programs, and of course, on price. Bikes offer a great solution, as they help you to build lean muscle and lose weight. One such bike is the Edge 386da Dual Action Magnetic Bike. It is an upright bike which allows you to tone your body while getting a full cardiovascular workout.
Proper exercise, combined with a low fat diet goes a long way in keeping you healthy and fit. The Edge 386da Dual Action bike can help you achieve your weight goals. It can transform your body composition, by reducing fat and increasing lean muscle. It retails between $270 to $300, and is available online through select stores. It can be used by all, regardless of age, sex, or fitness levels.
List of Ingredients
The bike is of a simple design and is an upright bike. This is better for smaller apartments and homes, as it takes up less space than a recumbent bike. The bike comes with an onboard fitness computer that allows you a variety of training and workout options. Included are 10 programs, two heart rate cardio programs, and display options for speed, time, distance, pulse and calories. Unlike some bikes, the Edge 386da Dual Action bike features moving dual action handlebars which make for a more effective workout.
- This bike can be bought online.
- There is a customer service address and toll free number to aid you with any questions you may have.
- There is no official website for this bike, so it’s difficult to learn much about it online or even comparison shop.
- It retails only at a few stores, making it hard to find.
- In most instances, you will have to assemble the bike at home, and you may require another person’s assistance in doing so.
- There are very few testimonials to help you make up your mind.
The Edge 386da Dual Action Magnetic Bike is a middle of the road option. With so many stationary bikes available in the market today, it might be better to buy something you can actually test or even comparison shop for. With no official website or testimonials, consumers will find it hard to do this. Any bike if used correctly will give you a good workout, and this bike is no exception. You might want to consider buying one if you can get a good deal, but otherwise, you are better off buying a bike with a stronger online/retail presence.